Need Tire Shop in Newport Beach, CA area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ Greg

Reaction score
Looks like I may need to replace the tires on an FJR1300 while on vacation in Newport Beach. I'm from Arizona and so am not familiar with a good (quality service, good prices) tire shop in the Newport Beach area.

If you've got a good tip on a good shop that would be great !

Mornin!

Hey, there is a Yammie shop about 1/4 mile up the hill from PCH (on Newport Blvd)... If you are heading south on PCH you will turn left onto Newport blvd, and it will be just up the hill on the right. I don't know their tire inventory, but they are the nearest -dealer to the beach that I know of. *BUT* If you are taking 55 into Newport (most common route from inland areas) that road actually BECOMES Newport Blvd, so just continue that path all the way down towards the beach until you get to about 13th St (crosses Newport blvd) and start looking towards the left side of he road for the Yammie dealer

We were back in Newport just last week. It's my old stomping grounds when I was single and immortal and permanently tan. Now I take the family there for vacations, and whine internally to be 20-something again. My wife knows this is where I "find" myself again, and loves going there.

Been to the Blue Beet? Great food!

Need info about Newport or are you a regular?

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Mornin!
Hey, there is a Yammie shop about 1/4 mile up the hill from PCH (on Newport Blvd)...

Need info about Newport or are you a regular?

Chris
Thanks for the tip Chris. We vacation there in the summer - my Dad lived in Santa Ana until he was 15 and my grandfather invented an arcade game that he ran in the Balboa funzone for years. Always an enjoyable and nostalgic visit that we look forward to. Sounds like you're in the same boat. Thanks again for the reply - all the best, Greg