Never use GlobalMotorsports.us

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBIII

Reaction score
I HATE shopping malls and do ALL of my purchasing via the internet, especially during the "holiday period".

I ordered a rainsuit from GlobalMotorsports.us on 12/8/2005, a week before I left on a trip...and it still isn't here. I sent them a note, didn't use any foul language, just accused them of being incompetent and got this from them....

sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 5:45 PM

To: Bill

Subject: Re: ebay item 8019656879 bought 12/8/2005 where is it?

Hi,

This was shipped on the 15th by DHL and the tracking is #%#$^%$. I tried to track but their system is down right now for tracking. It typically doesn't take this long to ship, however we are extremely backed up for Cmas sales.

thank you!

Merry Christmas and Thanks for your business,

Sandy Gunn,

Vice President,

Global Motorsports

GlobalMotorsports.US

So I was pissed and wrote this back to VP Sandy....

To: ''Global Motorsports Customer Care''

Subject: RE: ebay item 8019656879 bought 12/8/2005 where is it?

Dear Sandy, the incompetent VP of Global Motors ports,

I understand during the x-mas season the volume expands, but I work in the electric utility industry. So imagine if WE in the electric utility industry didn?t expect the seasonal use of electricity usage and just failed to provide and the power went out? I guess some people would get mad, and in extreme cases they would die right? Why can?t you do your job as good as I do mine? Every day, for the past 25 years, in the west I have kept the lights on.

Are you incompetent? Maybe you don?t think I will ever use your service ever again! YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

I WILL post messages on user forums, about what lousy service I have received from your company.

I WILL never buy anything from your company ever again.

I WILL post messages about your use of DHL and their lack of service.

Did I mention that your lack of service, lack of attention to detail, lack of customer appreciation will cause me to post hundreds of messages on many motorcycle forums that your company is incompetent and useless?

You can count on the fact that I will NEVER buy anything from your company EVER, and I have a network of friends all over the world that will know about your incompetence which will be documented.

So Sandy's husband read this and get pissed off at me and writes this:

Hi Bill,

NO MY WIFE AND VP OF OUR GLOBAL BUSINESS IS NOT INCOMPETENT. THANKS FOR NOT BUYING FROM US AGAIN AS WE DO NOT WANT OR NEED CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SO INSENSITIVE AS TO CALL GOOD HARD WORKING HONEST HUMANS WHO ARE TRYING HER HARDEST TO PLEASE JERK CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU.

IF YOU HAVE TWO BRAIN CELLS YOU CAN CONNECT TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME, YOU'LL SEE THAT YOUR PACKAGE IS IN TRANSIT TO YOU. OH, BY THE WAY, THE WAY YOU DO THAT IS YOU GO TO WWW.DHL.COM, GET YOUR HAND OFF YOUR WEANER LONG ENOUGH TO PUNCH IN THE TRACKING NUMBER TO SEE THAT IT'S ALMOST IN YOUR HANDS.

GET LOST JERK!!!! AND DON'T EVER CALL MY WIFE INCOMPETENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! YOU A HOLE!!!!!!!!!!

Al Gunn

President

Global Motorsports

GlobalMotorsports.US

So I get pissed off and write this:

Dear President AL,

Thanks for YELLING AT ME WITH YOUR RESPONSE, really nice customer service, and a sure way to calm down a customer. That will not go un-noticed when I tell everyone to stay clear of your services. No wonder you were fired from McDonalds for angrily yelling and asking the drive thru customers “ DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?

You are a JACK-ASS.

My point is: 7 days to process an order and get it shipped is SLOW, even on Georgia time. But you can count on a positive e-bay response because I don’t think that one bad transaction should mar your e-bay feedback profile.

Having said that, I think you are over reacting to a customer email, which explains why you do NOT work in a real store, face to face with customers.

For example:

I didn’t use any foul language, call anyone a Jerk, a Hole or accuse them of having less than 2 brain cells in my email to find out why my purchase 10 days ago was not here yet…like you just did.

I did not accuse you or your wife of holding body parts instead of tracking DHL shipping numbers, in which detailed info was NOT provided in any previous emails. How am I supposed to know to go to DHL.com and punch in your shipping numbers? Nice customer service again.

Your response is even more fodder to feed the forums that I will post on many user forums to warn others to stay away from your “service”.

So to repeat:

Maybe you don’t think I will ever use your service ever again! YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

I WILL post messages on my user’s forum, about what lousy service I have received from your company.

Did I mention that your lack of service, lack of attention to detail, lack of customer appreciation will cause me to post messages on many motorcycle forums that your company is incompetent and useless?

You can count on the fact that I will NEVER buy anything from your company EVER, and I have a network of friends all over the world that will know about your incompetence which will be documented.

Merry Christmas and Thanks for your business, if it ever gets here.

A VERY unsatisfied customer

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought his reply was pretty reserved considering everyone knows that seasonal increases in workload always create extended delivery times. For years people have been told to send their packages early if they want them to arrive before x-mas. It's because even something as simple as a card takes longer to delivery this time of year. And this has been the case for the 50 years I'm aware of.

They gave you a tracking number and when the product shipped. It shipped in under 2 weeks. That's not real good, but it's also not uncommon this time of year for any company. The tone of your reply to that message was asking for much more than what you got. At least he used "wiener" instead of "prick".

Maybe it is just me, but my perception based on what I read is someone that is an impatient hot-head. Never mind that you didn't take the time of year in ordering into consideration, but you immediately start referring to someone as incompetent without first determining who the incompetent person might be. It is entirely possible that DHL screwed up, not the store.

I do 90% of my shopping online and I always take into consideration:

The time of year (holidays)

Stocking

Shipping

My needs (for planning ahead)

Sometimes you just can't get it over night and you have to wait.

Take a chill pill, go for a nice ride, sit down and have a drink, but chill out. Looks to me like you blew this entire thing out of proportion due to your own unreasonable expectations and lack of patience. To be perfectly frank, if I was running a business and got an email like that from a customer, he would be flagged immediately and denied purchasing access. IMHO.

If I had a mail order business and received a message such as yours prior to a little investigation as to if, where, and who had dropped the ball, I suspect I would have handled it much the same way. Except for the "weaner" part.

Chill out bro, go see a gun smith, get that hair-trigger repaired, and have a great Christmas.

BB, I think you set the tone and the guy just took the ball and ran with it. I have a feeling you're not gonna find a lot of sympathy here on this one. ;)

BB, I think you set the tone and the guy just took the ball and ran with it. I have a feeling you're not gonna find a lot of sympathy here on this one. ;)
+1

At the other end of the spectrum, if they stocked the stuff BB ordered and it took them a week to get it out, that would piss me off. That's why on the Widder buy, I specified that the stuff was NOT in stock and would not ship immediately. That turns a lot of people off, but at least you know where you stand.

I just ordered some stuff from another online superstore vendor and after 24 hours I don't see any activity on the online order status. I promptly emailed to inquire. Heck, I may have ordered wrong, or there might be a problem. I'm sure their very busy, but an idea of what kind of delay to expect would be appreciated. Lot's of websites have that info right on the front page and at check out. That makes it easy.

Although he was provoked, the guy at Global was wrong in the way he responded. He can not expect to run a successful business if he responds to personal attacks with more of the same. The appropriate response would have been to stick with a business like tone and provide the information regarding ship date and tracking number again. He can call the guy all the names he wants across the dinner table with his wife but never put it in a correspondence to the customer.

No sympathy from me either BBIII,

You set the tone right from the start by calling someone you didn't know incompetent. I think the internet allows people to say things to others we normally wouldn't say face to face. If this is the way you conduct your day to day bussiness I would say you had better be a golden gloves boxing champion. I am suprised the lady's husband didn't look you up and pay a personal visit!

Concur with others, BBIII; you were the one who went ape-shit after a perfectly valid response. There was no need to call this woman "incompetent" like that. You should have just entered the tracking number into the DHL web site and read the shipment status, and all woulda been cool...
shrug.gif

Though President Al could've taken a lesson here as well.... perhaps he should switch to decaf before responding to customer complaints.... :lol:

But at least the dude has a sense of humor...

GET YOUR HAND OFF YOUR WEANER LONG ENOUGH TO PUNCH IN THE TRACKING NUMBER....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all for the feedback, I have temporarily switched to de-cafe :lol:

The freakin rain suit is still not here :(

Cut from my text above:

My point is: 7 days to process an order and get it shipped is SLOW, even on Georgia time. But you can count on a positive e-bay response because I don’t think that one bad transaction should mar your e-bay feedback profile.

So I think Mr. President Globalmotorsports and Mrs.VP Globalmotorsports were playing with their private parts instead of processing their purchases.

I have bought the following things via eBay and internet sites AFTER 12/8/2005 and received them all before today...because the sellers processed the orders within minutes of me winning the auction and they all used UPS, not DHL.

Gerbing heated jacket liner.

Gerbing heated gloves.

T-shirts and underwear.

Books

CD's

1.3 carat pear shaped Diamond ring (for the wife).

So, to recap...

1. BBIII gets a bit fired up and vents to all of us

2. BBIII gets slapped 'round just a little for what some deem as an overreaction to his situation.

3. BBIII admits that he'd had way to much coffee (note that it takes a big person to do so)

4. All is well with the world.

I like this place.

I decided to order a rainsuit today, from Global..........they said they'd overnight so i'll have it tomorrow. Can't beat service like that. :D

OK I'm just playing around for some laughs.

Glenn

I decided to order a rainsuit today, from Global..........they said they'd overnight so i'll have it tomorrow. Can't beat service like that. :D
OK I'm just playing around for some laughs.

Glenn
Way to get him fired up again! We just got him calmed down...instigator!

:rolleyes:

Well, the rainsuit finally arrived tonight, and it actually fits. I still think that 7 days to process and order and get it over to the shipper is a long time. For example yesterday, I ordered a fenda-extenda from Calmotospurts at 1:00 PM and it arrived today at 10:00 AM. Now THAT is service :D

I HATE shopping malls and do ALL of my purchasing via the internet, especially during the "holiday period".
I ordered a rainsuit from GlobalMotorsports.us on 12/8/2005, a week before I left on a trip...and it still isn't here. I sent them a note, didn't use any foul language, just accused them of being incompetent and got this from them....

sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 5:45 PM

Hi,

This was shipped on the 15th by DHL and the tracking is #%#$^%$. I tried to track but their system is down right now for tracking. It typically doesn't take this long to ship, however we are extremely backed up for Cmas sales.

thank you!

Sandy Gunn,

Vice President,

Global Motorsports

GlobalMotorsports.US

So I was pissed and wrote this back to VP Sandy....

To: ''Global Motorsports Customer Care''

Subject: RE: ebay item 8019656879 bought 12/8/2005 where is it?

Dear Sandy, the incompetent VP of Global Motors ports,

I understand during the x-mas season the volume expands, but I work in the electric utility industry. So imagine if WE in the electric utility industry didn?t expect the seasonal use of electricity usage and just failed to provide and the power went out? I guess some people would get mad, and in extreme cases they would die right? Why can?t you do your job as good as I do mine? Every day, for the past 25 years, in the west I have kept the lights on.

Are you incompetent? Maybe you don?t think I will ever use your service ever again! YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

I WILL post messages on user forums, about what lousy service I have received from your company.

Did I mention that your lack of service, lack of attention to detail, lack of customer appreciation will cause me to post hundreds of messages on many motorcycle forums that your company is incompetent and useless?

So Sandy's husband read this and get pissed off at me and writes this:

Hi Bill,

NO MY WIFE AND VP OF OUR GLOBAL BUSINESS IS NOT INCOMPETENT. THANKS FOR NOT BUYING FROM US AGAIN AS WE DO NOT WANT OR NEED CUSTOMERS WHO ARE SO INSENSITIVE AS TO CALL GOOD HARD WORKING HONEST HUMANS WHO ARE TRYING HER HARDEST TO PLEASE JERK CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU.

IF YOU HAVE TWO BRAIN CELLS YOU CAN CONNECT TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME, YOU'LL SEE THAT YOUR PACKAGE IS IN TRANSIT TO YOU. OH, BY THE WAY, THE WAY YOU DO THAT IS YOU GO TO WWW.DHL.COM, GET YOUR HAND OFF YOUR WEANER LONG ENOUGH TO PUNCH IN THE TRACKING NUMBER TO SEE THAT IT'S ALMOST IN YOUR HANDS.

GET LOST JERK!!!! AND DON'T EVER CALL MY WIFE INCOMPETENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! YOU A HOLE!!!!!!!!!!

Al Gunn

President

Global Motorsports

GlobalMotorsports.US

So I get pissed off and write this:

Dear President AL,

Thanks for YELLING AT ME WITH YOUR RESPONSE, really nice customer service, and a sure way to calm down a customer. That will not go un-noticed when I tell everyone to stay clear of your services. No wonder you were fired from McDonalds for angrily yelling and asking the drive thru customers “ DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?

You are a JACK-ASS.

Having said that, I think you are over reacting to a customer email, which explains why you do NOT work in a real store, face to face with customers.

For example:

I didn’t use any foul language, call anyone a Jerk, a Hole or accuse them of having less than 2 brain cells in my email to find out why my purchase 10 days ago was not here yet…like you just did.

I did not accuse you or your wife of holding body parts instead of tracking DHL shipping numbers, in which detailed info was NOT provided in any previous emails. How am I supposed to know to go to DHL.com and punch in your shipping numbers? Nice customer service again.

Your response is even more fodder to feed the forums that I will post on many user forums to warn others to stay away from your “service”.

So to repeat:

Maybe you don’t think I will ever use your service ever again! YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

I WILL post messages on my user’s forum, about what lousy service I have received from your company.

Did I mention that your lack of service, lack of attention to detail, lack of customer appreciation will cause me to post messages on many motorcycle forums that your company is incompetent and useless?

Merry Christmas and Thanks for your business, if it ever gets here.

A VERY unsatisfied customer

Bill
I've put your name in my Co's data base so if you ever try to place an order for anything from us......it' ain't gonna happen...

We have a slogan "This ain't BurgerKing" you DON'T get it YOUR WAY!"

What a pain the in ass!

Ya, you can do all of us small business owners a favor, do all your business with our large corporate competitors and drive them crazy, they desire it..............