Never use GlobalMotorsports.us

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've put your name in my Co's data base so if you ever try to place an order for anything from us......it' ain't gonna happen...
We have a slogan "This ain't BurgerKing" you DON'T get it YOUR WAY!"

What a pain the in ass!

Ya, you can do all of us small business owners a favor, do all your business with our large corporate competitors and drive them crazy, they desire it..............
Hey Down2,

What is your company's name and url so I can be sure to avoid it before I get to the checkout process?

Thanks,

BB III

Hey Down2,What is your company's name and url so I can be sure to avoid it before I get to the checkout process?

Thanks,

BB III
You don't have to worry about finding us.......cause we ain't got nothing you'd want to sell ya......now go down to you local dealership and pay twice what it's worth and let them order a rain suit or whatever for ya and when it ain't there in 2 weeks, you can spend another couple of bucks on gas a waste another couple of hours of your time driving over there so high school drop out behind the parts counter can at least hold your hand and tell ya "it's ok, don't cry,I 'll personally call the shipping co and find out what happened to the order, and call to let you know when it arrives.

I guess a lot of people would rather pay twice as much to hear that it in person....

The funny part of the conversation takes place after you leave.........

Who was that Asshole Johnny?

Billy: Some dick who thinks he's god.......Yea, I cancelled the pricks order, he ain't ever gonna get it now! When he calls back in two weeks wondering why I never called him, tell him I quit, which I am gonna do tomorrow, don't tell the boss, and there was a mess up on the order, a computer clinch, and the distributor was really out of stock, but they have it in now and if he wants it, we highly recommend he pay $50 extra for 2 day air...........he'll fall for it....

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAAHAH!

BBIII, the key thing missing here is what shipping response time you were quoted when you made the order. If they made none, then while a week is a little long, it is well within normal bounds, especially this time of year. You had no right whatsoever to hold them to a hard core shipping deadline if they never agreed to it.

Let's turn the table and put this in your terms. Suppose there is a local power outage due to a thunderstorm. And while your company's normal response time to a power outage is 6-hours, suppose the extra work caused you to take a couple days to reach the last home for repairs? How would you feel if after working back-to-back 12 hour shifts to get the power on as quickly as possile, a home owner came out screaming that you were incompetent for taking two days to get their power back on?

Their first response to you, after you had already called them incompetent, was professional and courteous. Under the circumstances, their outburst after you hit them again, while not desirable, was fairly understandable.

Post to all the forums you want, but most are going to look at this and see a customer behaving a lot worse than the business.

- Mark

BBIII, the key thing missing here is what shipping response time you were quoted when you made the order.  If they made none, then while a week is a little long, it is well within normal bounds, especially this time of year.  You had no right whatsoever to hold them to a hard core shipping deadline if they never agreed to it.
Let's turn the table and put this in your terms.  Suppose there is a local power outage due to a thunderstorm.  And while your company's normal response time to a power outage is 6-hours, suppose the extra work caused you to take a couple days to reach the last home for repairs?  How would you feel if after working back-to-back 12 hour shifts to get the power on as quickly as possile, a home owner came out screaming that you were incompetent for taking two days to get their power back on?

Their first response to you, after you had already called them incompetent, was professional and courteous.  Under the circumstances, their outburst after you hit them again, while not desirable, was fairly understandable.

Post to all the forums you want, but most are going to look at this and see a customer behaving a lot worse than the business.

- Mark
After 7 days they hadn't sent me anything saying my item had been processed, which I differentiate from shipping. So I sent them a note asking where it was. They responded saying they had just shipped it out.

I buy lots of stuff on line and "most" companies use email to ack order, payment, processing and shipping. Global only ack'd winning the bid and payment recieved until I asked "where's my stuff".

Cut from my original post:

My point is: 7 days to process an order and get it shipped is SLOW, even on Georgia time. But you can count on a positive e-bay response because I don’t think that one bad transaction should mar your e-bay feedback profile.

So sometimes I wear the caffinee injected asshat, other times I'm just a really nice guy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So sometimes I wear the caffinee injected asshat, other times I'm just a really nice guy ;)
My experience is that the nice guy will get a lot better customer service. Very few people, on either side of the customer service desk, respond well to rough treatment.

- Mark

I've put your name in my Co's data base so if you ever try to place an order for anything from us......it' ain't gonna happen...
I am kind of curious, downn2, what name did your enter into your company's database to make sure that you do not do any future business with BBIII? Did you enter BBIII or Bill or some other name?

I am kind of curious, downn2, what name did your enter into your company's database to make sure that you do not do any future business with BBIII? Did you enter BBIII or Bill or some other name?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have a slogan "This ain't BurgerKing" you DON'T get it YOUR WAY!"

What a pain the in ass!

Ya, you can do all of us small business owners a favor, do all your business with our large corporate competitors and drive them crazy, they desire it..............

Hey Down2,What is your company's name and url so I can be sure to avoid it before I get to the checkout process?

Thanks,

BB III
You don't have to worry about finding us.......cause we ain't got nothing you'd want to sell ya......now go down to you local dealership and pay twice what it's worth and let them order a rain suit or whatever for ya and when it ain't there in 2 weeks, you can spend another couple of bucks on gas a waste another couple of hours of your time driving over there so high school drop out behind the parts counter can at least hold your hand and tell ya "it's ok, don't cry,I 'll personally call the shipping co and find out what happened to the order, and call to let you know when it arrives.

I guess a lot of people would rather pay twice as much to hear that it in person....

The funny part of the conversation takes place after you leave.........

Who was that Asshole Johnny?

Billy: Some dick who thinks he's god.......Yea, I cancelled the pricks order, he ain't ever gonna get it now! When he calls back in two weeks wondering why I never called him, tell him I quit, which I am gonna do tomorrow, don't tell the boss, and there was a mess up on the order, a computer clinch, and the distributor was really out of stock, but they have it in now and if he wants it, we highly recommend he pay $50 extra for 2 day air...........he'll fall for it....

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAAHAH!
I must assume that you have a split personality and at the moment the nasty one is in control. You know, the one you leave at home when you are running your business, because if you took it to work with you, your small business would be much smaller or defunct. I find things can almost always be worked out without either party experiencing a rise in their blood pressure. :angry03:

You guys are cracking me up....my sides hurt.....please don't stop. All y'all just made my day.

:lol: :p :eek: :angry: :blink: :cownoy: :dribble: :clap: :bleh: :aggressive: :aggressive: :argue:

I am kind of curious, downn2, what name did your enter into your company's database to make sure that you do not do any future business with BBIII?  Did you enter BBIII or Bill or some other name?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey, no fair bitch slappin down2, this is my whippin post :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I am in pittsburgh right now. My company flew the flyers in to play the pens. Is there a hint of sarcasm in that comment? If so, I appreciate it. :bleh: