New Cee Bailey Windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been thinking of getting the CB also. Frayne, if you don't mind my asking, how tall are you? I'm 5-10, and I'm guessing based on highly un-scientific scrunching exercises on the bike, that I only need about +2H. I was thinkg +2h +4W would do it. I'm on a Gen 2 if that matters.
Also, anybody in central or SW Ohio have a Cee Bailey with flip? I'd like to see one up close and personal before I part with the moolah.

And, what about the tints. good/bad??

thanks

Wildman

Wildman,

I just put a +4 +4 on mine yesterday. 5'10" 30 inch inseam light gray tint and flip. Unbelievable difference. I had a CB on my BMW prior so there was no other choice for me (JMHO)

This thing is great through all ranges of hieght adjustment.

The only issue I have is I get buffeting if I have my helmet visor up at anything over 35 miles per hour. I have an ARAI helmet and I am going to try another helmet to see what the deal is. I rarely ride with the visor up but inquiring minds want to know.

I am very happy with the purchase

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had the CB +6 +4 flip for about a 800 miles. I am quite staisfied with it. The +6 gives me the ability to adjust it up through 'line of sight' if I want which stops virtually any air from hitting me in the head directly. I still get good air to the head in the full down position. Works for me.