• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Finished Rack Pictures

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are now shipping the helmet kits for that mount underneath our racks. Check out more pictures and ordering information on our website.

We have just switched websites domains so you may get an error or site under construction message when you try to log into our site. From what I understand the domain switch is picked up at different times by different servers. So if you get this message please check back the next day and everyone should be able to get into the site.

Premier Cycle Accessories

HelmetLock4.jpg

HelmetLock8.jpg

New Givi Rack, I'll give everyone a glimpse of our new Givi specfic rack for the 06. This is designed to hold any of the Givi universal plates, but is the identical size and shape of the Givi E250 universal plate which holds the popular V46 and E52 boxes. The rack mounts to the FJR tail using the three bolts. This is significantly different then our standard luggage rack in size and in shape. The picture below shows the new "unfinished" Givi rack laid on top our standard rack. You'll notice it has slots for bungee cords so you still use this as a luggage rack for smaller items. A helmet can be strapped down on this rack as well as a small bag, when the givi plate is not attached. It is designed to accept our standard backrest also. The rack will not come with the rack protector plate, but it can be purchased seperately if desired. The rack will be powdercoated with a black textured finish. This rack will be ready to ship next week and sells for $150.00. Let me know if your interested.
givirackcomparison.jpg
Im selling my small Rack like this that I bought, Never been mounted on the bikeIf anyone wants it send me a pm and I will take $125.00 for it shipped in the US.

I am extremly happy with my OHFJR rack with the Givi E250 mounted to it.
I have a complete photo gallery of it with the Givi V46 mounted on it here:

https://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/giviv46

The only thing I did differently was I mounted the E250 through the webbing and left the rubber bumper gromments in place. I think the webbing and rectangular washers provides a more solid mount, but it did require me to drill and tap some holes in the OHFJR rack, but it wasn't a big deal to do.

large.jpg

large.jpg
Will this setup work with the OEM light kit? It has a set of electrical pickups on the Givi plate (don't think this is the universal E250--it's oval and hollow in the middle)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some information about the rack offered by Premeir Cycle Accessories offers. The best way for the correct info is to log on to their web site, they have a nice lay out of all their products for the FJR.The racks are available for the 06 & 07 and they come in three different sizes. I would say they are a multi functional rack whether you want a Givi or use a set of soft bags or none at all.

Now, they are going to be offering the same rack except it will be for the 03 to 05 FJR. I am not sure when it will be available. But it wil function just like the ones that fit the 06 & 07. You will need to call and ask if they are available yet.

They were doing some fine tunning to get the lines closer for a better look on the bike.

I had the opportunity to do the fit-ment and give them back the information on how it fit, what the dimensions were for gaps, bushing heights , etc. Hopefully they will make them available soon for the 03 to 05 FJR's.

I have one on my bike an 05 and it looks just like the one shown here in this thread by OHFJR.

So you can give them a call at 1-440-352-2413 or there web page WWW.premier cycle accessories.com

Installation of the rack only takes about 10 to 15 minutes and you do not have to remove the hand rail behind the seat. As far as taking it om amd off about 5 minutes off and about 5 minutes to re-install

The rack will also accomadate two helmet locks under the rear of the rack for your helmets

Anyone install a Yami box on the Givi rack? Will the PCA backrest still work with a Givi or Yami box?

Thanks, Cary

Anyone install a Yami box on the Givi rack? Will the PCA backrest still work with a Givi or Yami box?
Thanks, Cary

I had several email exchanges with Duane at PCA about that...the answer is NO. I bought the backrest w/out the rack mount. It works great on my '07, just added a few adhesive felt pads to protect the paint. It bolts on and off quickly, and my wife says it's comfortable.

I'll buy the PCA rack mount & V46 trunk this winter, in preparation for a few long trips in the spring. Duane has promised PCA will have a backrest pad for the V46 in the next 30 days, which sholud be much better than Givi's pad.

Jager!

Anyone install a Yami box on the Givi rack? Will the PCA backrest still work with a Givi or Yami box?Thanks, Cary
I had several email exchanges with Duane at PCA about that...the answer is NO. I bought the backrest w/out the rack mount. It works great on my '07, just added a few adhesive felt pads to protect the paint. It bolts on and off quickly, and my wife says it's comfortable. I'll buy the PCA rack mount & V46 trunk this winter, in preperation for a few long trips in the spring. Duane has promised PCA will have a backrest pad for the V46 in the next 30 days, which sholud be much better than Givi's pad.Jager!

SORRY!!!! I misspoke!!! I have a PCA Givi rack and the PCA backrest and and trying to find out about mounting either a Yami box or the Givi and retain the backrest.Thanks, cary