New From Leo Vince

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any fueling/mapping issues with the can change?
No, not after 500 miles; same fuel consumption, no backfiring or spitting. I leave for Mexico on 10/5 for a 3K ride, will let everyone know if I feel/see any fueling mapping issues. I love the throaty sound, groovy eh!
AKjitsu, just returned from riding 3K miles in Mexico with Miss Donna as my pillion passenger and absolutely no fueling/mapping issues!
Roger that Don. Check my post above. Appears that the fueling actually improved.

Any fueling/mapping issues with the can change?
No, not after 500 miles; same fuel consumption, no backfiring or spitting. I leave for Mexico on 10/5 for a 3K ride, will let everyone know if I feel/see any fueling mapping issues. I love the throaty sound, groovy eh!
AKjitsu, just returned from riding 3K miles in Mexico with Miss Donna as my pillion passenger and absolutely no fueling/mapping issues!
Roger that Don. Check my post above. Appears that the fueling actually improved.
It has improved, by at least a mile a gallon. The minute I crossed into Mexico I changed the display to kilometers of course and naturally was buying my PEMEX gasoline by los Litros, but even with my suspect conversions I see at least one mile and perhaps a two mile increase in fuel economy overall.

I was not expecting that added bonus! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo Vince exhausts even look and sound better when you are riding your FJR deep down South in Mexico; Arriba, Ai, Ai: Fiesta, ese!

IMG_0017.jpg

Latest posts