• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

@NEW GB@ Heli Tour Performance® HR Triple Clamp Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She told me yesterday that there were 3 or 4 in stock and the rest were being made. They will be shipped in the order that they were paid for.

I'm all paid up. Jennifer did say that they were out of stock but had more in production and would ship around July 1st.

Thanks again Chris for setting this up.

I didnt ask....She said she thought it would ship sooner but by 7/1....I didnt ask why since it's gonna be 100 degrees here for the next week or more....

ORder Placed. 12:45 Fri 13

dealer i know will install it for 50$ so am just gona have them do it (plus make sure it is all greased up)

my Visa card is virgin no more :unsure:

WOW, Ordered on Thursday box at my door step on Friday for my Busa. :D BTW, I used to own an FJR, miss that bike, but you guys on this site really have it goin on. Ride Safe and thank you again.

Got an email notice from UPS - shipping date for mine is June 18.

Jon

My fiancée sent me a message about 0930 this morning to let me know my bars had arrived. With any luck I will be able to find the appropriate socket at Autozone this evening; else installation will have to wait until I can get one online someplace.

Thanks again for the awesome deal!!

EDIT

Yes! I have myself a 36mm socket reserved for pickup on my way home from work. This is going to be a fun evening muah ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Placing my order tomorrow with Jennifer. Please add me to the list.

Will confirm when paid, tomorrow.

Thanks for putting this together

Mine came yesterday (June 18). I've got all the tools ready for the job except the chainsaw.

I did a 550 mile trip yesterday with about 12 friends ! This Heli set up is the balls! No buzz, great handling, super comfortable.

I guess, except for sliders, Heli bars have been most mentioned item I've seen. So I think I'm gonna do it. But, please, someone explain what those two options are for - ram mount ball and ram, 6" extension.

Thanks!

I guess, except for sliders, Heli bars have been most mentioned item I've seen. So I think I'm gonna do it. But, please, someone explain what those two options are for - ram mount ball and ra, 6" extension.Thanks!
The Ram ball is just the device that you use to mount a radar detector, GPS etc. The 6" extension is a bar that is used to connect from the ram ball out to your device which will extend it out 6".

I guess, except for sliders, Heli bars have been most mentioned item I've seen. So I think I'm gonna do it. But, please, someone explain what those two options are for - ram mount ball and ra, 6" extension.Thanks!
The Ram ball is just the device that you use to mount a radar detector, GPS etc. The 6" extension is a bar that is used to connect from the ram ball out to your device which will extend it out 6".
Thanks, Chris. Won't be needing those. Will speak to Yamaha dealer and see what they want to install.

Hey all,

I just purchased an '07 from Port Washington Wisconsin and rode it home 450 miles to Dayton Ohio Saturday. I definately determined I need risers from that trip. Can someone explain the difference between the Heli triple clamp and Heli risers or Genmar risers? Thanks I may want to get in on this group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.