• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

@NEW GB@ Heli Tour Performance® HR Triple Clamp Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....paid today.....Jennifer said should ship by 7/1...................
does any one know if this is still the case? as of right now i have NOT received any e-mails yet confirming anything (not even one that i have paid)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.....paid today.....Jennifer said should ship by 7/1...................
does any one know if this is still the case? as of right now i have NOT received any e-mails yet confirming anything (not even one that i have paid)

Just call Jennifer and find out the status :dribble:

Called, placed order and paid for the US version HRT 076-2.

Jennifer said, at this point they are 'out of the first batch' and the second batch will be done and ready to ship on 7/16/08.

Thanks for setting this up!

Cheers!

I'm calling now to purchase hrt076-2, hope she doesn't want a member #, I can't find it. Jon Yes, and many thanks..

[SIZE=18pt] [/SIZE]

:yahoo: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...... :yahoo:
[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

ENDS JUNE 30TH
[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

WE HAVE REACHED THE 15% DISCOUNT LEVEL...SEE BELOW TO ORDER
Heli's Tour Performance ® HR Triple Clamp for 2006-2008 Yamaha FJR1300A / AE-NEW- NOW YOU MAY RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT FOR HELI PARTS FOR ANY BIKE OR APPLICATION

NOTE: except PART # HC2614 and HC1300R
________________________________________________________________________________________
[SIZE=14pt]If you're not familar with this item click here: OLD GROUP BUY[/SIZE]
________________________________________________________________________________________
[SIZE=14pt]HERE'S THE DEAL FOR GEN II.....[/SIZE]

Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

OR GO TO www.helibars.com AND PICK ANY APPLICATION for the 10% or 15% discount, remember we must have a total of 5 buyers for the 10% discount or 10+ buyers for the 15% discount!!!! NOTE: except PART # HC2614 and HC1300R

Shipping and handling is not included.

[SIZE=12pt]This is how I would like to work it.......Since I'm sure you all are shooting for the 15% off :rolleyes: , I will post a list of member who are serious in purchasing this clamp. Important: Please....... don't commit by placing your name on the list if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future. With that said, if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name AND PART/APPLICATION to the list. Once the list reaches 10 I will PM those members and provide them with the ordering information. To actually get the 15% discount it will then be up to those 10 members to call Heli and place their order.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

ENDS JUNE 30TH
[SIZE=12pt]THE LIST:[/SIZE]

1) Rondo777 (HRT076-2)

2) CMB (HRT076-2) PAID

3) jaffjrae (HRT076-2) PAID

4) dingrr (HRT076-2) PAID

5) phobostx (HRT076-2) PAID< reach 10% discount

6) Jon (HRT076-2) PAID

7) DailyCommuter (HRT076-2) PAID

8) Machinist (HRT076-2) PAID

9) phobos512 (TS04008) PAID

10) Z-Faucon (TS03000) PAID< reach 15 % discount :yahoo:

11) TFC (HRT076-2) PAID

12) spklbuk (HRT076-2) PAID

13) mjac (HRT076-2) PAID

OK the 13 above have been PM with payment instructions!!!

14) sin_loki (HRT076-2) PAID

15) Maywannayamaha1300 PAID????

16) Ankhman PAID

FOR THE REMAINING MEMBERS INTERESTED IN GETTING THE 15% DISCOUNT>>>>  

1) Please post that you are placing an order and for what application.

2) Call Jennifer at at Heli (800) 859-4642 or (207) 625-4642 and tell her you're a FJRForum member and give her your member ID. She may contact me to verify this.

3) Once your order is placed, please post back here that you're paid.

This price is only good through June 30th.

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Talked with Jennifer. Order is complete and paid for. She said there's a chance they will ship prior to July 16. Said average installation time is one-and-a-half hours.

I will order for my'08, I will call Jennifer on Mon. 6/30. I just got back from my first long trip and I think these might make an improvement.

After having problems trying to pay (One of the three numbers on the back of the CC was partially rubbed off, much thanks to Chrissy for the help) I have finally received a tracking number and a delivery date. I have a motionpro syncpro arriving 5 days before that. That gives me five days to do the TBS and tinker under the tank. I'm thinking of looking into maybe doing the jumper mod... who knows.

Thanks again Chris for setting this up.

Well, I thought I'd paid, but I hadn't. Never used PayPal before. Got it straight yesterday. Got an email from [email protected] confirming payment. So there. Thanks to Lars for getting me on PayPal.

(OOPS! The above should have been posted in the Dynajet group buy thread. Doesn't apply here. I paid by credit card.)

I just found this thread, I will call Jennifer in the morning and place an order for one HRT076ES-2.

:unsure: Or maybe not, I just went thru the checkout to see what the total cost would be, and with shipping to canada it would be over $380.00 plus taxes on top of that when it arrives :(

Ordered! Jennifer is out today, but I worked with Kelly, and she got it done. :)

Hopefully, the numb hand will be no more! Thanks for organizing the buy!

Ordered today, HRT076ES-2

Kelly took care of me. Service was fast and friendly.

Thanks for doing this Chris.

Ok, I decided to bite the bullet so I just talked to Krissi and ordered one HRT076ES-2.

Thanks for putting this deal together.

Another thank you to Chris!

Just got mine installed yesterday. Between the instructions Heli sends and a review of a pic or two on this forum, the install went real easy.

Tips:

No need to completely remove the tank, just raise the front end, and use the bolt in the back as a swivel. I tied mine up to a rafter above the bike.

No need to remove any plastic other than the silver beauty "ring" at the base of the tank.

Some have commented that they did not re-route the throttle cables at all. I did. The best way to see what the directions is talking about is to look down on the installed triple clamp and follow the hydraulic line from the brake down into fork area. You'll see that there are other lines coming from the front of the bike (I believe there's three hoses total). The throttle cable gets re-routed behind/below those three hoses. It took longer to get the throttle cable housing back together than it did to re-route.

If you do re-route the throttle cables, and that housing is giving you trouble, notice that the handlebar has a drilled hole in it and that the housing has a small nipple for said hole. Makes it easy to line things up.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.