• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Helibar Group Buy (Ends June 30th 2009)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2006FJR

Administrator of Transportation
Reaction score

To show the appreciation for their customers, they are happy to extend a one time offer to members of the www.fjrforum.com ONLY! 

main_full.jpg

* An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10++

* An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15++

In anticipation of this being successful once again they will start shipping as soon as 10 members have called in using passcode: *summer fjr*. We are limiting this to 25 members and an end date of June 30th. If you are on the tail end of this an email must be sent to Jennifer at [email protected] with a June 30th date stamp to qualify.

:clapping: [SIZE=14pt]BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND![/SIZE] :clapping:

________________________________________________________________________________________

If you're not familar with the GEN 2 installation here's one member's install (with pictures) click here: Heli Install

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF PRICING USING THE GEN II TRIPLE CLAMP.....

[SIZE=12pt]Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10 [/SIZE]

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

GO TO www.helibars.com AND PICK ANY APPLICATION for the 10% or 15% discount, remember we must have a total of 5 buyers for the 10% discount or 10+ buyers for the 15% discount!!!! NOTE: PART # HC2614 and HC1300R are excluded from discount.

**Shipping and handling will not be included in the discount.**

IMPORTANT>>>> This is how it has worked in the past, since I'm sure you all are shooting for the 15% off, I will post below a list of member who are serious in purchasing a clamp. So if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name AND PART/APPLICATION to the list. Important: Please....... don't commit by placing your name on the list if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future. Once the list has reached 10 members, I will post Heli's contact information. To actually get the 15% discount it will then be up to those 10 members to call Heli and place their order.

***Important Note: Order placing will start just as soon as there's 10 members who commit.***

1) bikesniffer (we will find a way to have it shipped to you in Switzerland Alfred)

2) NMRoadRunner

3) Designer

4) clock655

5) FLOWBACK

6) Anthony

7) orestes

8) Mcgyver74

9) CRMH Eagle

10) Alasko

Last edited by a moderator:

To show the appreciation for their customers, they are happy to extend a one time offer to members of the www.fjrforum.com ONLY! 

* An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10++

* An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15++

In anticipation of this being successful once again they will start shipping as soon as 10 members have called in using passcode: *summer fjr*. We are limiting this to 25 members and an end date of June 30th. If you are on the tail end of this an email must be sent to Jennifer at [email protected] with a June 30th date stamp to qualify.

:clapping: [SIZE=14pt]BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND![/SIZE] :clapping:

________________________________________________________________________________________

If you're not familar with the GEN 2 installation here's one member's install (with pictures) click here: Heli Install

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF PRICING USING THE GEN II TRIPLE CLAMP.....

[SIZE=12pt]Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10 [/SIZE]

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

GO TO www.helibars.com AND PICK ANY APPLICATION for the 10% or 15% discount, remember we must have a total of 5 buyers for the 10% discount or 10+ buyers for the 15% discount!!!! NOTE: PART # HC2614 and HC1300R are excluded from discount.

**Shipping and handling will not be included in the discount.**

IMPORTANT>>>> This is how it has worked in the past, since I'm sure you all are shooting for the 15% off, I will post below a list of member who are serious in purchasing a clamp. So if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name AND PART/APPLICATION to the list. Important: Please....... don't commit by placing your name on the list if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future. Once the list has reached 10 members, I will post Heli's contact information. To actually get the 15% discount it will then be up to those 10 members to call Heli and place their order.

***Important Note: Order placing will start just as soon as there's 10 members who commit.***

ok here's my official participation for this new buy Alfredo

btw the heli install report has no longer any pics in it...

I'm in! I will place my order tonight, This was very good timing, I almost ordered last week but went to Pueblo to cook BBQ!

So I read to whole post and will order when we get the minimum required. I will be ordering the HRT076-2's

Alright the quicker we get 10 people the quicker you can place your orders. PM anyone you think might be interested. Let's do this..

Im interested in HRTR01, I already have the HRT076-2 but need additional rise. Can we get this included on the group buy as well?

I'm definitely interested and was just about to pull the trigger on the HRT076-2 myself at full price. Count me in! Saving $50.85 sounds just wonderful... I just hope we can get the 10 required commitments at least. I'll keep my eye on this regularly hoping I can go ahead and get this ordered soon... There never can be too many farkles and they can never come soon enough! Thanks for organizing this...

Count me in. The 09 needs to be a bit more comfy. I'll order soon as we have 10 in the pot.

Thanks for putting this together, Steve

Come on! if your thinking about it, just do it! We need five more to get the orders going, and I want mine NOW! :yahoo:

If anyone in SoCal is on this GB, let me know, I wish to buy the additional risers a,d would appreciate a savings on shipping :)

That's alright I just wanted to make sure I understood in case you did want them. This deal will end at some point and you could make some money selling them to people who missed this deal. :D

Just a little bump to remind you wer're running out of time to get the ten we need for major savings of this must have farkel. Come on get on the list! :yahoo:

Would I be able to purchase the European version (HRT076ES-2) in this group buy.?

The price from the official UK importer is GBP 339. Even allowing for import duties, VAT and shipping it should still be cheaper

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I be able to purchase the European version (HRT076ES-2) in this group buy.?
The price from the official UK importer is GBP 339. Even allowing for import duties, VAT and shipping it should still be cheaper
I am waiting to hear back from Jennifer to see if they will honor this request. I should know by monday afternoon.