• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Helibar Group Buy (Ends June 30th 2009)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the phone with Jennifer up in Main at the factory, nice lady, so be nice. Ordering was painless. She is waiting for all of us to call in our orders so get on the phone. Call 800-859-4642 to order. She will want the code (sumer fjr) to complete the order. ;)

Now for the dark smoke windshield :ph34r:

Order placed - This morning BUT post not showing in forum?

Steve

I'll make it # 11 - Ordering HRT076-2 on Monday Thanks for the work to put this together. Read about it while lurking then joined to contribute and get in on the group buys.
Steve
Post didn't show in list??

Last edited by a moderator:
My order for the European version placed.

Thanks for putting this together.

Just need to get the bike now, it should be ready for collection on Saturday.

I just got off the phone with Jennifer myself and finalized my order. She informed me that I was No.5 to call and she is awaiting a remaining 5 more to call prior to completing the orders and shipping them out... So come on everybody - let's get these remaining 5 ordered so they're on the way! I can't wait for the added comfort! :yahoo:

On a final note, thanks 2006FJR for organizing this group buy for everyone and saving us some cash!

I placed my order 1 min ago with someone besides Jennifer. I was informed, just as Clock655 was, that if they receive all 10 orders today then they will ship today via ups.... if not then tomorrow. It would be nice to have these before the weekend!!

Slackers... get on the phone!

(edit) #7.

Thanks very much for putting this together. I missed the group buy last time and decided to wait.

Just finished placing my order. I want to say thank you to 2006FJR for putting this all together and everyone else who jumped in on the group buy to save us 15%.

Ok order placed, Jennifer told me I was caller number 10 so they are going to try to ship them today!!!

We did it folks! :)

Thanks guys! I posted my order this morning to this list after it was placed - but can't see it in the responses - So hope this isn't a duplicate..

Steve

Order placed.

I'm going to take my FJR BB down to the Heli Modified, Inc. plant in Cornish, ME to pick up my TT in person. Might even get some free coffee and a tour of the plant?

Thanks 2006FJR for setting this up, I really appreciate it!

You guys are all welcome and I am glad I could help. You are so lucky to be local Alakso and get a tour and some coffee. Take some photos if you don't mind so we can share with the group if you decide to pick them up in person. :coolsmiley03:

You guys are all welcome and I am glad I could help. You are so lucky to be local Alakso and get a tour and some coffee. Take some photos if you don't mind so we can share with the group if you decide to pick them up in person. :coolsmiley03:

2006FJR, I'm heading down to Southern Maine tomorrow to pick up my TT in person at the Heli Modified Plant in Cornish. I'll try and take a few pics, ask a few questions, and then post it on the Forum.

2006FJR, I'm heading down to Southern Maine tomorrow to pick up my TT in person at the Heli Modified Plant in Cornish. I'll try and take a few pics, ask a few questions, and then post it on the Forum.
Thank you for taking the photos of their factory and sharing Alakso. Great way to give back to the group! :clapping:

UPS delivered mine today! I'm excited to try this. This past weekend I did a 900 mile excursion to Santa Fe and back to Denver. Every now and then I noticed the vibration and wished it wasn't there. I do have grip puppies and the heavy bar ends by salamander but would like to have less noticeable vibration.

I'll give my feedback as soon as I install and put on a few hundred miles on the bike.