• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Helibar Group Buy (Ends June 30th 2009)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would I be able to purchase the European version (HRT076ES-2) in this group buy.?
The price from the official UK importer is GBP 339. Even allowing for import duties, VAT and shipping it should still be cheaper
I am waiting to hear back from Jennifer to see if they will honor this request. I should know by monday afternoon.
It is alright to sell the Europen version. I just got word back this morning.

Way to go Mcgyver, you da man. Somebody pull it, pull it, pull the trigger. Only a couple more and we got it. :yahoo:

We still have 2 more orders to go. Come on everyone.

1) bikesniffer

2) NMRoadRunner

3) Designer

4) clock655

5) FLOWBACK

6) Anthony

7) orestes

8) Mcgyver74

I'm trying to put together the funding for this Helibar group buy as I'd love to get them at the 15% discount!! I'll know in a few days if I can pull it off.

Flowback: I love the "Blacked-Out" look also and have emailed Gary (Garauld) about black powder coating the Helibar TT along with my lower legs, rims, and maybe some other items. Gary said he has a decent Raven color match with the flake in it.

WE HAVE 10 COMMITMENTS SO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS ON MONDAY! WE DID IT EVERYONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll make it # 11 - Ordering HRT076-2 on Monday Thanks for the work to put this together. Read about it while lurking then joined to contribute and get in on the group buys.

Steve

I'll make it # 11 - Ordering HRT076-2 on Monday Thanks for the work to put this together. Read about it while lurking then joined to contribute and get in on the group buys.
Steve
Welcome Steve and I am glad you are able to take advantage of this deal. Call or email Jennifer on Monday.