New Poll

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian-Germanic-Franco-Anglo-Scandian-Scottish-American. How's that?

piss.gif

Personally, I'm Colbalt Blue in color, so what does that make me?

I have many friends that are silver, cerulean silver, blue, black cherry, and black.

There are also some friends that are green, orange, red, etc. Most of us use shafts, however there are some chains and belts in there too.

Quite frankly, I don't think it matters one hoot. Does it?

I'd like to think we're all human.

Most of us, that is. :blink:

AND....if you are really going to write a poll....lets include indigenous North Americans (y'know, those who were here before the caucasian invasion, as Odot pointed out) and the sub-groupings of tribes, the various Asian races who now reside in North America, Pacific Islanders, define one's European heritage (a la Silver Penguin), specify one's Latin background (Mexican, Spanish, Chilean, Nicaraguan, etc.)...

Let's broaden our perspective here and consider there are forum members from Europe (Continental and the British Isles), Africa, Australia and Asia....

Perhaps the best question is: [SIZE=12pt]WHY?[/SIZE] :glare:

[SIZE=8pt]And its 2 1/2 days until "Dogpile Friday!" Though that isn't an actual rule...[/SIZE] :blink:

[SIZE=8pt]Sheesh...whatta thread to see when I signed on![/SIZE] :(

Apologies to Jill....I just WOULDN'T ignore it!

Last edited by a moderator:
...alright u guys, lets be honest about ourselves. How many of us fjr riders are : Hispanic, African American, French Canadian, Anglo Canadian or just plain american white bread enjoy this imensely popular bike?! BTW...leave yer guns at the door! :assassin:
While your at it include what grade of middle school your still trying to get past? :glare:
....LOL....interesting responses all. Frankly, just trying a little socialogical experiment actually. Those of you recognizing a "stupid" thread get full marks. You see, I felt compelled to father a thread that would compete with the "handguns" posts...worthy to it`s level !!!!!!! :yahoo: :clapping:

The handgun thread has nothing on my gerbil thread.......

Well I don't think that pole would be tall enough to accommodate all the different flags of our members. LOL Considering all the hot air propelling some of these flags, they would probably be flapping wildly in different directions at the same time. :D

Irish (dad)-Mexican (mom) and damn proud of it...now where's the Guinness and that shot of Mescal (hiccup) with the worm, yeahhh!

Interesting thread. Does it really matter? Nope, not one bit.

But I do find the topic interesting. I am born and raised here in the US, but I am something like 75% polish.

It really does not matter who I ride with. But, since I don't ride with everyone on the forum I would find it interesting to learn something about FJRForum members. And, possible their culture they were raised in, or currently live in.

Interesting thread. Does it really matter? Nope, not one bit.
But I do find the topic interesting. I am born and raised here in the US, but I am something like 75% polish.

It really does not matter who I ride with. But, since I don't ride with everyone on the forum I would find it interesting to learn something about FJRForum members. And, possible their culture they were raised in, or currently live in.
Oh no...wait for the Polish jokes forthcoming. :D

Just a hummm'n bean last time I checked the mirror, ...sure glad I didn't see any antlers since bein' even part forest rat in this neighborhood could ruin yer day, even if you'd already been run over!

I thought we were all green...sempre fi...

usmc_main_10.jpg

...alright u guys, lets be honest about ourselves. How many of us fjr riders are : Hispanic, African American, French Canadian, Anglo Canadian or just plain american white bread enjoy this imensely popular bike?! BTW...leave yer guns at the door! :assassin:
I have to point out, this is about the stupidest post I've ever seen.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. :unsure:

What poll? And as for evilmedic's comment... BACON!
247564799_c04f859967.jpg
Actually, I prefer Spam made with unreal bacon. :blink:

I prefer Span musubi from 7-11.....

in Hawaii...

One slice fried Spam, one scoop rice, formed into a rectangle and wrapped in toasted seaweed! Yummy! Great snack.... Ono!

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.