New tires and props to 2000LX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharif

Reaction score
Had a quick ride up to Coloma, MI yesterday to get new PR2s mounted. John (2000LX) and his wife Nicci graciously agreed to be my hosts while the new tires were mounted. We headed into Coloma proper and had a great time shooting the breeze over breakfast.

After the tires were on, I gingerly followed John on his beautiful black FJR to his house to check out Nicci's FZ1 (schwing!!!) before riding back down to Indiana.

I had a great time getting to know a fellow FJR'er, and shared a pucker factor as he relayed the story of a bird committing suicide on his helmet last week...

The place rocks, and the FJR feels fantastic on the new buns!

-Sharif

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a quick ride up to Coloma, MI yesterday to get new PR2s mounted. John (2000LX) and his wife Nicci graciously agreed to be my hosts while the new tires were mounted. We headed into Coloma proper and had a great time shooting the breeze over breakfast.
After the tires were on, I gingerly followed John on his beautiful black FJR to his house to check out Nicci's FJ1 (schwing!!!) before riding back down to Indiana.

I had a great time getting to know a fellow FJR'er, and shared a pucker factor as he relayed the story of a bird committing suicide on his helmet last week...

The place rocks, and the FJR feels fantastic on the new buns!

-Sharif
It was our pleasure. Nicci and I had a great time! We owe you a meal. Thanks for breakfast. The coloma motorsports guys are great to deal with. Very family friendly oriented.

We'll have to do some riding in the future! I want to see that 911.

Look forward to seeing you again soon Sharif. :yahoo: