Newbie in NC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyB.Goode

Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to say hello. I am new to this forum and also new to the world of the FJR. I just picked up my new baby about 3 weeks ago with only 4100 miles on her. She is a 2003 model and beautiful. My "old" bike is a '92 Katana 750 so the FJR is a whole different world! I have really enjoyed my FJR so far. :yahoo:

I have been looking around here and there seems to be Lots of great info on this site! Right now I am trying to learn all that I can about my new bike. I already located the clicky about the suspension settings. I am pretty sure that mine are set as completely stock right now. I like to get deep into corners so I look forward to trying out some new settings. Possibly some new rubber at some point too. Right now she's wearing Dunlops. Not sure which ones exactly. The Avon Storms seem to be pretty popular with the FJR crowd.

Looking forward to talking with you guys!

Welcome from Wesley Chapel, NC - I'm only slightly ahead of you on the newbie FJR curve - I've had my new 2008 for 2 months now.

Lee

hmmm..Charlotte, NC...

been meaning to get down there for some good BBQ......and oh yeah..the chicken biscuit at Time Out Cafe....

any gotta see and eat places you'd recommend???

Howdy from Mount Holly.

If you are looking for great rodes to ride the Feej, try the back rodes from Mount Holly to Denver To Lincolnton to South Mountain. Nice sweeps and sharps, just right for the FJR.

Steve

Welcome from Indiana. I have been to your beautiful state in the cage and was just talking today about riding through there.

Enjoy the FJR.

Wow! An 03 with just 4100 miles. You found yourself a helluva bike. The 03 is the fastest and best lookin (just saying).

Well, welcome to the forum. There is a lot of info here and a lot of really good people, with a few interesting characters. It won't take you long to figure out who they are!

Welcome for San Deigo via Owosso..
Hey Reno? Bite me arse!!!

:jester:
Mark a spot.....yer ALL arse!!!

Tell ya what. When you find it, if'n you could do this for me really fast, in an out......

dre.gif

We might jus end up kissin'

Hugs,

:jester: