Newbie in NC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dre.gif
HEY...that looks just like custom compression damper knobs for an 05!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm really enjoying my bike. It definitely has a Much bigger feel and WAY more power thatn my Katana 750. She throws off the heat too! It's okay though, I am straddling an I-4 after all. That will be welcome when it gets colder outside!

Hey I have been looking at the sliders offered by Skyway, do you guys know if they will fit my '03?

Hi all! Just wanted to say hello. I am new to this forum and also new to the world of the FJR. I just picked up my new baby about 3 weeks ago with only 4100 miles on her. She is a 2003 model and beautiful. My "old" bike is a '92 Katana 750 so the FJR is a whole different world! I have really enjoyed my FJR so far. :yahoo:

Welcome. I am new to the forum also. Had my FJR about a month or so now. Also an 03. Long time Harley Rider. I'm past that point in my life now. My 03 stutters a little on the low end but when I pull the bags, and slick back the windshield I can run with the young guns. Have fun and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: