NH Fall Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone planning on riding with an FRS/GMRS radio? I'll bring mine along and I have a spare transciever if anyone has a system they can plug it into.

[SIZE=18pt]Due to popular demand of the people riding to Hancock with me, the Concord meeting location has been changed to Manchester. [/SIZE]
Still off of I93, but 15 miles south of Concord. From I93 take exit 9, toward Manchester. This is Rt. 3A, a.k.a. the Daniel Webster Highway. In ~1/4 mile, at the first traffic light there will be a Burger King on your left, we will meet in the back of the BK parking lot. There is a convenience store and gas available at this intersection should you need anything.

I'll be at the BK by 7:30, we will need to leave for Hancock no later than 8:00.

Paul, one suggested route to Hancock from Bernardston is to take Rt. 10 to Rt. 119 to Rt. 202 to Rt. 137. This route is roughly 55 miles and should not take more than 1.5 hrs.

Thanx for the route info Alan. Looks like a good way to go. I'll give myself a little extra time to get there.

Paul

Just in case anyone wants to ride with me I'll be leaving Clarendon, VT (just south of Rutland) at 6:30 A freaking M. I'll be taking RT 103 south to Bellows Falls and then NH RT 12 to Keene and so on till I get to Hancock, NH. If not we'll see everyone at 9 at Fiddlehead's.

Tom

I will be departing Manchester with Fred W and Charlie Hoss @ 8:00. If any others are planning to join us please let me know so you don't get left behind!

Fred, if I can find a wind sock for my mic I will bring my radio. (Was you that asked? I had to clear my in-box and lost the letter with the reference to the radio.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumble & Ionbeam.. you all have a great and safe ride! The weather and colors should be great. Wish we could be there,

my back is still not ready yet, I will try to run some interference for you guy's though, I can set up a bunch of giant yard sale signs down here in mass to distract all them blue hair's from reaching the border! Ride safe. Bluejag..

Rumble & Ionbeam.. you all have a great and safe ride! The weather and colors should be great. Wish we could be there, my back is still not ready yet, I will try to run some interference for you guy's though, I can set up a bunch of giant yard sale signs down here in mass to distract all them blue hair's from reaching the border! Ride safe. Bluejag..

You get well soon blue and we'll see you at the next one.

I will be departing Manchester with Fred W and Charlie Hoss @ 8:00. If any others are planning to join us please let me know so you don't get left behind!
Fred, if I can find a wind sock for my mic I will bring my radio. (Was you that asked? I had to clear my in-box and lost the letter with the reference to the radio.)
Yup,

It was me. I'll bring along my spare radio too just in case someone can use it

See you in an hour.