Nitelife says my bum is too big for an FJR what do you think?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, honey....we don't want to talk...we want to do "other" things...like say, a bit of s&m, maybe?

Awwww thats cute Stiltz. I will send you lots of pictures if you like hun......oh and the 'meow my ass' comment....I would love to but I warn my tongue is rough!

Chrissy xx

Hi mod hope you enjoyed the rally

Chrissy xx

Last edited:
Who is nitelife and who is his troll? Can they use a spare right hand? And where is my monkey?

atta girl! show it off while the admins are sleepin! u know how it works around here.
They're all at the rally. This will be "zapped" mui pronto...but not soon enough! Slappy's around, I think...a PM is in order. Let me be the one...

This reminds me far too much of the "April standing by the Busa" thread on the FZ-1 board a few months ago.

It seems guys that although there are only 32 posts on this thread there are almost 1400 views of it. I have been watching and this figure goes up all the time, why ? how can this be if its such a bad thread?

Should i post the pictures again? Not a poll just straight answers please

Chrissy xxx

PS I have had several requests via PM's for piccys I will oblige soon boys xx

PS I have had several requests via PM's for piccys I will oblige soon boys xx
This happened to me after my Man-Boob pics were first posted. I resisted, my manager insisted my career depends on the scarcity of my image. :dribble: :D

OK, 3 of the 4 Admins are being hammered in the SPANK Rally... what did y'all do with Slapnpop?! :angry2:

This piece of shit thread is closed.

Chrissy - You're suspended. You can email Slap if you think you can convince him you're a worthwhile contributing member of this forum.

While I can check the forum from time-to-time throughout the day, it's today only. I am headed to the Finish Line in Colorado Springs tonight. Y'all have fun; try to behave.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.