Norcal New Years Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to join in but I can't find the studded tires for the bike. Have fun.

Just got off the phone with Red Hawk and Thunder Valley.personell.

Red Hawk lunch is $32.99 and the lines tend to be loooooong

Thunder Valley lunch is $21.00 and the lines tend to be a half hour. Hope this helps in any decision making .... by OM ... cause he is the organizer of this day .. right?
red_bandana.gif
How appropriate...OM and a pirate smiley!
poorfool.gif
dntknw.gif

The question for Thunder Valley would be their estimate on waiting time for lunch. Roger, would you please call and ask them what New Years has historically been like? Pretty please?

Mike,

That would be 30-45 minutes...

MM2 - Add me as a wanna be please. If OM is buying, and Tyler will give me a hug, I'll porbably be there (Beemerdon's style! Whooop-whooop Beemerdon's style).
wink.png
Honey, I'll give ya a hug anywhere, anytime...
biggrin.png

P.S. I'll be at Fairlaner's on the 22nd... you?
Me too. I'll redeem my hug there.
twitchsmile.gif

Mike, please pencil in Jan and myself in as a big maybe. It all depends on my mother-in-law's health etc, but we would like to join the ride. She is currently in a care facility, so we have a few more hours per day than in the past, but we are working to get her home, and if that happens, then time will be limited.

John

Count me in....but, how far north do you folks consider "norcal"? And who's bringing the jim beam? Just kidding....will probably miss this date because of location and timing.

Can you say pwn'd?

And I could say some other stuff, too.....but, I won't.....I'm not drunk enough yet.

A feint within a feint within a feint?.....

where's usul when you need him?

Thunder Valley lunch is $21.00 and the lines tend to be a half hour. Hope this helps in any decision making .... by OM ... cause he is the organizer of this day .. right?
red_bandana.gif
Reading comprehension.....DOH!

Since OM hasn't replied I suppose it falls on me to tidy things up.

1/2 hour isn't that bad. I think we waited that long at Jackson Rancheria.

What do you all think (I know that's a dangerous open-ended question)? THUNDER VALLEY?

Input...I need input!

Thanks Mike ... we'll be there. Hope it's not a crappy weather day. Will there still be time for a Starbucks meet before? Depending on where that Starbucks (or whatever) is though, as we'll be heading north this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
madmike2, you do know our Old Michael switched to riding BMW didn't you? Don't look for OM on New Year's Day on a Feeger, Bust sent me a photo of Mick on his Beemer!

ok-1.png

madmike2, you do know our Old Michael switched to riding BMW didn't you? Don't look for OM on New Year's Day on a Feeger, Bust sent me a photo of Mick on his Beemer!

ok-1.png
Nice try, Don. But you could've at least colored the helmet yellow to make it believable.

If the snow conditions are poor, I may be there. Not sure if it'll be on 2 or 4 wheels.

red_bandana.gif

What do you all think (I know that's a dangerous open-ended question)? THUNDER VALLEY?

Input...I need input!
Good with Thunder Valley, about two hours away for us.

red_bandana.gif

Input...I need input!
Good with Thunder Valley, about two hours away for us.
Everywhere is 2 hours away form you Brad
bleh.gif

Sorry to hijack the thread back to its original subject, but it looks like this won't work out for me after all.
upset.gif
Have a great time, all.