North GA, Hwy 400

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonathan

Reaction score
weather looks great, you should be off work,,, push that bike outa the garage and let,s ride......

meet at the top of hwy 400 [shell gas] at 10:30 thursday dec 28

ride to suches and Dales..make a run down Richard Russel Scenic Hwy... a beer in Helen perhaps.. who knows.

subject to change, if there are other ideas , because you "been there and done that"....like I have

This is the Last Good Riding Day of 2006 in N GA......turns real cold after this

post up some thoughts

jonathan

Jonathan,

Wish I could make it but we have some family in town from Chicago and were going golfing tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Weather looks like it's going to be great! Have a good time!

-jwilly

PS: Were do you live in GA?

between Dawsonville and Cumming, hwy369 west.....off burnt bridge, to be precise..

actually another fjreer lives on the same road, but he don,t ever ride....do you PAUL ???????

i keep askin though...... i been here 1 year to the day, and know more back roads than 90 % of the locals riders,[ which is very few to start with]

where is you alls from?

[don,t kid yourself, i like to sound like a hick, but am far from it]... = live in a nice house, not a trailer

good to see some peeps actually READ this forum.!

another good reading spot for N GA is "Blokes sport bike forum",,,,, just have to weed through the 18 yr old squids to find the mature riders//////

o.k...... we know who AIN"T riding,,, ,,, beautiful day tommorrow !!!! lets go people :yahoo:

I live between Marietta and Roswell. Yeah I read Blokes forum as well but most of the time I feel like I'm in the Middle School lunch line! :rolleyes:

Next time I'm up your direction I will shoot you a PM and see if we can ride together.

-jwilly

Sounds like a plan, jwilly,,,,, just give me some advance notice,,, i do more than sit in front of this laptop.....

if you like breakfast, there is a dump called "guys biscuit barn" [formally "the Spot"] down the street from me that serves up the biggest and best sausage and egg and cheese biscuits.....

but the place looks like it is ready for the wrecking ball , from the outside..... only open 5 to 10 am..... try to find a parking space though !

ANY OTHER NORTH 400 FJRS want to ride tomorrow ?

[besides Paul and his new electric shifter fjr, but again , he don't ride......"i put it away for the winter" ]