• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OEM headers, mufflers, windshield from 2014 ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no1passesme

Reaction score
Headers have under 3k miles on them . . . $100

Left muffler, also under 3k, like new . . . $50

Right muffler, under 3k, but has a ding from a car backing into my bike (no picture below, can't seem to share anymore) . . . functional replacement for one with worse damage . . . $25

OEM windshield, swapped when bike was new, so "new" . . . $50

Make an offer, but buyer pays shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wished I had this info a few months ago. I hit a metal disk (what it looked like to me) flew from under car in front of me 1 lane over. Missed it with front tire then I felt and heard it go sproing, and it flew off to the right. It hit under my radiator, smashed up my fairing under radiator, my headers and the California charcoal canister. Bike was still running and I was still rolling fine but sounded very wierd. I pulled off and my two center header pipes were smashed like an empty beer can. Other pipes quite bent also. I had it towed with good old AMA Roadside Assistance and made an insurance claim. I think the replacement header and catalytic converters was almost $800. Cost me $100 comprehensive for the $2200 repair.

After I had it all done, I thought, I could have probably paid less for an aftermarket system. Not too sure of that.

Since your a brother 14ES guy, I'll tell you I love my 2014ES. 73,000 miles now and nothing has ever gone wrong with the bike. Had it in for two valve adjustments but no adjustments needed so far. Red is the new blue.

I also have a new stock windshield.

Good luck,

Bump . . . lowered all prices in initial post . . . moving soon with no room in the new place, these parts need to go!