Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, unless you show up we are going to spread rumors about you and sheep sex.

Like that would be news.....

P.S. you do look much better with KTM

[img=[URL="https://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx347/Bugnatr/IMG_3428.jpg%5D"]https://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx347/Bugnatr/IMG_3428.jpg][/URL]

Won't be the same without you.
Looks like John Daly peddling bikes the parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Hell. If Don's not there, who is gonna talk shit all day long, go to bed at 8:15, and want to be kick-stands-up at 0700?
I figure this will make Bug the oldest guy there. https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/****.gif
Listen Sonny, if I was 10 years younger I'd pound you. You won't have to worry about 7am ksu with me.

Well, Hell. If Don's not there, who is gonna talk shit all day long, go to bed at 8:15, and want to be kick-stands-up at 0700?
I figure this will make Bug the oldest guy there. https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/****.gif
Listen Sonny, if I was 10 years younger I'd pound you. You won't have to worry about 7am ksu with me.
DougieBear, you don't have to take that.

We'll all help you push your Wing out of your parking spot, hold it up for you while you swing your leg over, and you can ride right over to his room and give 'Zilla the "what-for"!

...Then it'll be nap time.

Papa Chuy, if I'm able to make this thing, it will be with a heavy heart knowing you'll not be there to give the sonofabitch some flavor.

Heal up, compadre.

None of this shit is as much fun without you.

Cheers.

We'll all help you push your Wing out of your parking spot, hold it up for you while you swing your leg over, and you can ride right over to his room and give 'Zilla the "what-for"!

Papa Chuy, if I'm able to make this thing, it will be with a heavy heart knowing you'll not be there to give the sonofabitch some flavor.

Heal up, compadre.

Cheers.
+1

Yeah, well that's tough talk, knowing I can't fight back. Abusing senior citizens is illegal, and I don't wanna get in any trouble.

How's about we forgo the beatings and just drink some beers. We can get sauced, and prank call Don at like 8:45, when he's in a deep sleep!

Abusing senior citizens is illegal only if you live long enough to be arrested for it.

Don't count on it with me, twerp.....
weirdsmiley.gif

errr... twerpamigo.

Just reserved a 2 Queen Room. I'll be there!! Now where is the hot babe who wants to share my room?!

flirt.gif
bike.gif
punk.gif

Randy

Adding Randy and his first FJR Forum room mate!
PM sent..
prettysheep.jpg
Updated list and shameless Teeshirt plug https://www.fjrforum....ee-shirt-order/

Tee shirt order closes 4/27! Also, if you ordered in the the tee shirt thread, please read post 1 for correct ordering info!

If you are not on the list, let me know.

"Maybes" List:

Bustanut joker

Panman

In list:

Randy

LIDJA

FJRAY and Mrs

Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug

Mohawk

SIlver Streak-El Ray

Gordie Thomas

James

Morecowbell

John Y. and Isa

MCRIDER007

Intech and Spanky

gregory

bigjohnsd and Festar

0Face-Marty

Iris

Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN

griff

Abercrombie FJR and Deb

pegscraper and MsNASCAR

HelzBelz

Zbear

Fly Bye

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

Smokeball

Bob Flanders

AZgman

Mudslide Miller

Dashbaw

Big D.

Chris M.

stealth1

HotRodZilla

GalaxyBlue

zzzzip - Skip

Bokerfork

Old Michael

Yatzee426

erixun

TheZsdad

petey

Geezer

BwanaDik and Bambi

LCB

weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene

R Price

Spud

Thingfish - Paul

Tucson Joe and Cec

Tyler

twisted cricket

NMRoadRunner

Heal up, compadre.

Cheers.
+1
Brothers & Sisters, you've no idea how much I'd like to be at SW-FOG 2015. But the right arm is still "dead", setting my sights on SW-FOG 2016.

You'll be missed Don. You know they'll just make up stories about you and tell the true ones from all the other gathers. No one will be able to tell the difference!

i hope the PT and time work their magic and you regain full use of all your parts. Drinking with the off hand builds character though.

Heal up, compadre.

Cheers.
+1
Brothers & Sisters, you've no idea how much I'd like to be at SW-FOG 2015. But the right arm is still "dead", setting my sights on SW-FOG 2016.
I'll meet you there Don...

You'll be missed Don. You know they'll just make up stories about you and tell the true ones from all the other gathers. No one will be able to tell the difference!
i hope the PT and time work their magic and you regain full use of all your parts. Drinking with the off hand builds character though.
Many Thanks Eric, you were one of those Fine FJR Forum Folks I really wanted to see most! Say Hi to Everyone for me, try to control 'Zilla if you can!

Many Thanks Eric, you were one of those Fine FJR Forum Folks I really wanted to see most! Say Hi to Everyone for me, try to control 'Zilla if you can!
Aww shucks Don, thanks. The FJR forum has a good mix of folks. I'll always remember the gatherings I've made it to in the past, but especially Nukusp and our all night BS/drinking session. Just a good time with a good flow of stories from both of us. No promises with 'Zilla, but we'll let him think he's out of control.
no.gif
It makes him feel better when he's away from the wife and all.

Good thing we are bringing in East Coast reinforcements, I know Bob and Janet (Intech) can handle that wild Zilla with ease.

Don, you may want to rethink your cancellation. Old Michael will be there on his Wing and we all know how much you love the Hondapotamas.

Is it May yet?