Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder is out for this trip. AFAIK, the list is now current. Thanks for the updates.

Updated list and shameless Teeshirt plug https://www.fjrforum....ee-shirt-order/

Tee shirt order closes 4/27! Also, if you ordered in the the tee shirt thread, please read post 1 for correct ordering info!

If you are not on the list, let me know.

"Maybes" List:
Bustanut joker
Panman

In list:
LIDJA
FJRAY and Mrs
Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug
Mohawk
SIlver Streak-El Ray
Gordie Thomas
James
Morecowbell
bikerskier
John Y. and Isa
MCRIDER007
Intech and Spanky
gregory
bigjohnsd and Festar
0Face-Marty
Iris
Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN
griff
Abercrombie FJR and Deb
pegscraper and MsNASCAR
HelzBelz
Zbear
Fly Bye
KiloWatts
blufjr - Ken
Back Road Bob
Cooleyman - Dave
BeemerDonS
Miss Donna
Seth S.
Smokeball
Bob Flanders
AZgman
Mudslide Miller
Dashbaw
Big D.
Chris M.
stealth1
HotRodZilla
GalaxyBlue
zzzzip - Skip
Bokerfork
Old Michael
Yatzee426
erixun
TheZsdad
petey
Geezer
BwanaDik and Bambi
LCB
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
R Price
Spud
Thingfish - Paul
Tucson Joe and Cec
Tyler
twisted cricket
NMRoadRunner

Accepted a long standing invite to the INDY 500, which happens to be on this same weekend. Therefore, I'm out and will be cancelling my room reservation soon unless someone steps up and wants me to give the motel their name, etc. PM me if so.

Have a great time, everyone, I will now visit the area a few weeks later on my own, since I really love Southern Utah.

Updated list and shameless Teeshirt plug https://www.fjrforum....ee-shirt-order/

Tee shirt order closes 4/27! Also, if you ordered in the the tee shirt thread, please read post 1 for correct ordering info!

If you are not on the list, let me know.

"Maybes" List:
Bustanut joker
Panman

In list:
LIDJA
FJRAY and Mrs
Mr & the lovely Mrs. Bug
Mohawk
SIlver Streak-El Ray
Gordie Thomas
James
Morecowbell
John Y. and Isa
MCRIDER007
Intech and Spanky
gregory
bigjohnsd and Festar
0Face-Marty
Iris
Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN
griff
Abercrombie FJR and Deb
pegscraper and MsNASCAR
HelzBelz
Zbear
Fly Bye
KiloWatts
blufjr - Ken
Back Road Bob
Cooleyman - Dave
BeemerDonS
Miss Donna
Seth S.
Smokeball
Bob Flanders
AZgman
Mudslide Miller
Dashbaw
Big D.
Chris M.
stealth1
HotRodZilla
GalaxyBlue
zzzzip - Skip
Bokerfork
Old Michael
Yatzee426
erixun
TheZsdad
petey
Geezer
BwanaDik and Bambi
LCB
weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene
R Price
Spud
Thingfish - Paul
Tucson Joe and Cec
Tyler
twisted cricket
NMRoadRunner

Accepted a long standing invite to the INDY 500, which happens to be on this same weekend. Therefore, I'm out and will be cancelling my room reservation soon unless someone steps up and wants me to give the motel their name, etc. PM me if so.Have a great time, everyone, I will now visit the area a few weeks later on my own, since I really love Southern Utah.
I will take your room if it is still available. PM me.

My MsNASCAR said the Indy 500 is on May 24. SW-FOG is the following weekend. Maybe you are heading to Indy for both weekends or must choose between the two. Since my wife is from Bloomington, IN and her brother restores vintage Indy cars for a living at Speedway and her dad was on Mario's race team when he won in 1969, she should know. We've been to the Indy race in the past and attended the banquette dinner afterwords. But my MsNASCAR (wife) would prefer showing up at the Brickyard race instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
ElToroJoe needs to be added to the list.
I wish...
Come on! What's more important? Riding or your marriage?
rolleyes.gif

I wish...
rolleyes.gif
...well...as of today we've made it 27 years together...that's probably more that enough. Right?
I'm sure she's seen enough of you this last year. Come on out!
Or bring her along... there will be lots of ladies there for her to socialize with... ;)

I wish...
rolleyes.gif
...well...as of today we've made it 27 years together...that's probably more that enough. Right?
I'm sure she's seen enough of you this last year. Come on out!
Or bring her along... there will be lots of ladies there for her to socialize with...
wink.png
Tell her I'll buy the wine!

You know she's not into riding for more than a couple of hours...don't you? Oh...and she has stopped drinking during the week, and has turned into some kind of fitness guru, or something.

You guys have fun...

Last edited by a moderator:
You know she's not into riding for more than a couple of hours...don't you? Oh...and she has stopped drinking during the week, and has turned into some kind of fitness guru, or something.
You guys have fun...
Fly her out!
Exactly... you know that this event is as much a social thing as it is a riding thing... she can rent a car and go sightseeing with you... meet you at the Grand Canyon, etc. She can even do some hiking for that fitness thing... win-win! :D

Adding El Toro Joe and SW FOG's Official fitness guru to the list!

You know, the fastest "bike" there will be the fully insured rental car, right?

Hope you can make it!

Greg

Would somebody please tell me if the Treasure Trail Motel is closed for the winter because they are not picking up. And the 800 number has a recorded message indicating "all calls are currently suspended"?

Would somebody please tell me if the Treasure Trail Motel is closed for the winter because they are not picking up. And the 800 number has a recorded message indicating "all calls are currently suspended"?
They are closed for renovations. You did read that the event has been moved from Kanab to Cedar City, right?

They are closed for renovations. You did read that the event has been moved from Kanab to Cedar City, right?
I just now peaked at the first page showing the hotel change. I am now booked for the The El Rey Best Western.

I just now peaked at the first page showing the hotel change. I am now booked for the The El Rey Best Western.
MsNASCAR is on the fence if she will be attending this rally.

Accepted a long standing invite to the INDY 500, which happens to be on this same weekend. Therefore, I'm out and will be cancelling my room reservation soon unless someone steps up and wants me to give the motel their name, etc. PM me if so.Have a great time, everyone, I will now visit the area a few weeks later on my own, since I really love Southern Utah.
I will take your room if it is still available. PM me.

My MsNASCAR said the Indy 500 is on May 24. SW-FOG is the following weekend. Maybe you are heading to Indy for both weekends or must choose between the two. Since my wife is from Bloomington, IN and her brother restores vintage Indy cars for a living at Speedway and her dad was on Mario's race team when he won in 1969, she should know. We've been to the Indy race in the past and attended the banquette dinner afterwords. But my MsNASCAR (wife) would prefer showing up at the Brickyard race instead.
Well, in that case, I still might go to the rally. Will hold the room for now.