Official Wfo-5 Web Site - Online!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you guys have outdone yourselves! Way to go, WC, HMarc, et al.

Registered and drooling with anticipation. We're gonna have some fun!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Beautiful job on the website. Looks like it's gonna be a kick ass gathering. Not in a beat 'em up, kick 'em in the nu.....well, you know what I mean. Payment made, see ya if I have to take a Fema bus..... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted the link over in Naziland. You need to farkle the WFO-5 site with a certain logo, don't you think?

Coooooooool!!!!

I just saw there is going to be a "dirtiest fjr" competition. Well, I put 4500 miles on my fjr over the last two weeks, and its got all the bugs and grime to show for it. So I got a good head start!

I ain't washing my FJR until after WFO-5!!!! :D

[SIZE=8pt]Of course, if you have seen George Zelenz's FJR, you know he is a ringer for this competition.[/SIZE] :haha:

Thanks for having this the weekend AFTER LAGUNA SECA. Just extended my two weeks of vacation to 17 days and registered up.

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAA

Making the WFO and MOTOGP. Can't beat that combo.

RONHC get lined up!! You gotta make it.

:p

"It's the end of the world as he knows it..."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you evil, evil man! :clap: :thumbup:

My first post / New to the Forum! Signed and ready for a great weekend in Reno. I'm close to the action living in Sparks, NV. Excellent choice in Location! I will have to plan a BBG 1500 to get me bike dirty before showing up! :D Let me know if I can help in any way!

FJR1300 04ABS

My first post / New to the Forum!  Signed and ready for a great weekend in Reno.  I'm close to the action living in Sparks, NV.  Excellent choice in Location!  I will have to plan a BBG 1500 to get me bike dirty before showing up!  :D   Let me know if I can help in any way! 

FJR1300 04ABS
Welcome to the Asylum, FastEddie!

Sparks, eh? Hey, we just might have to come tap you for a little logistical assistance as the event draws near....

Thanks for the welcome on the forum Warchild! Just let me know when it get time or whenever...would be fun to help out! I'm just dam excited you and the other organizers picked northern Nevada! I don't think anyone will be dissappointed about the roads or entertainment!

WC: Under "The Event" link, the last date is wrong, says July 19, rather than July 30.

Also, will we have a "block" of rooms near-by a conf. room or hospitality suite, or spread all over the hotel?

Date is fixed.

Also, will we have a "block" of rooms near-by a conf. room or hospitality suite, or spread all over the hotel?
The latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.