Ohio Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Columbus area still waiting on the 06 has came in phone call only know of 1 other fjr here in Columbus but there has to be more.

Columbus here for me. Steve, PM me when you get your bike, I would love to see it sometime. I'm located in Powell on an '03.

You guys going to the STN and WV ramble events in June? The posts are gone, but I plan on reposting them soon.

Lima is home for me and my 05. There is an 03 in Lima also. I think there is an 05 in Findlay and Sidney. That all that I know of in this area near me.

Don :rolleyes:

I'm just outside Youngstown, just picked up my 06, sold my 03 to my brother who lives in Westerville. Was wanting to do the W.Va ramble but that ended up being the same week as family vacation. Maybe we can do a 1 day ride sometime this spring?

tstaff-

Sorry you can't make the ramble. Gee, I better repost this since it disappeared after the hack.

Organize it and we'll come. I've organized 5 or 6 rides over the years, so time for someone else to step up to the plate :)

I'm 10 mins from Westerville, so if you're planning on being in the area, I would love to check out your 06 sometime. I did see an '03 just S of there this past weekend...wonder if that was him? It looked stock?

I did see an '03 just S of there this past weekend...wonder if that was him? It looked stock?
Could have been, I think he normally rides without the bags or trunk. Not sure when i'll be in the area with the bike but i'll keep you posted.

As far as ride planning, not sure i want to take the lead on that, but i enjoy riding the roads in SE Ohio & i'm looking forward to doing a "rt 800 ride to the river" in the near future. If anyone can make it for a Sunday ride on short notice i can keep you posted here.

OHIOFJR are you out there?

Were you the one following me up rt. 9 on Saturday 4-15?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell how'd I miss this thread..... NWO Represent ....the flatest part of the state :angry:

Tentative ride planed for Saturday 4-29-06 weather permitting.

I will be starting from Youngstown area going south, meeting up with friends from Columbus area near Cambridge. Ride will continue south on roads in and around Wayne National Forest. Anyone thinking of tagging along PM me by 5:00pm 4-28.

Tom

Saw a bagged '05 with a mixed pack of bikes (one looke like a Valk) on Saturday down near the Loveland/Montgomery area of Cincy.

Any of you guys?

Ended up getting a nice ride in out on the east side of Cincy and ending up down by the river in New Richmond.

Also got a great ride in last week the the Ohio HSTA guys down to Moyer winery....... lots of great rodes in the south.

Scooter

Just thought I'd report in late to this thread from Bellefontaine, OH, 35 miles west of Columbus. I'm planning to pick up my '06A on Saturday.

Don

Just thought I'd report in late to this thread from Bellefontaine, OH, 35 miles west of Columbus. I'm planning to pick up my '06A on Saturday.
Don
Way to go Don... welcome to the club.... You're gonna love the new ride