Ohio Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd report in late to this thread from Bellefontaine, OH, 35 miles west of Columbus. I'm planning to pick up my '06A on Saturday.
Don

Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your 06A as much as i like mine!

Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your 06A as much as i like mine!
Thanks, man. Unfortunately dealer informed me yesterday that bike will not arrive until Wednesday of next week, rather than Saturday. I'm learning patience thru this process.

Don

Valley City Ohio here. Between Brunswick and Elyria 35 miles sw of Cleveland. Just traded my 05 for a 06. Ready to start adding farkles now. Really love the 06. Hope to get out on it soon as the rain stops around here. Lets ride :yahoo: Rick

Hey you Ohio guys must really be getting tired standing around waiting to be counted. Why don't you all just decide on a time and I will count you. It will take forever if you guys try to count at this rate. I'm from out of state so I don't need to be in the group. Geez, the first poster must be really tired by now!

Okay, say lets meet next saturday for the count - okay?

Good... ;)

Hey you Ohio guys must really be getting tired standing around waiting to be counted. Why don't you all just decide on a time and I will count you. It will take forever if you guys try to count at this rate. I'm from out of state so I don't need to be in the group. Geez, the first poster must be really tired by now!

Good... ;)
Maybe if we just provide our addresses you could make the rounds and count us. You might be able to charge a consultant's fee for this service. :D

Don

Last edited by a moderator:

Good... ;)
Maybe if we just provide our addresses you could make the rounds and count us. You might be able to charge a consultant's fee for this service. :D

Don
As long as you all live in SE Ohio where the roads are good...it's a deal.

Good mcy riding AND a consultant's fee...Hey SIGN me up for THAT!

Saw a bagged '05 with a mixed pack of bikes (one looke like a Valk) on Saturday down near the Loveland/Montgomery area of Cincy.
Any of you guys?

Ended up getting a nice ride in out on the east side of Cincy and ending up down by the river in New Richmond.

Also got a great ride in last week the the Ohio HSTA guys down to Moyer winery....... lots of great rodes in the south.

Scooter
Hey Scooter Cruzer that was me you saw on Saturday(04/29/06). Sorry for the late post, I don't get to this part of the forum very often. We usually ride on Sunday mornings but did the Saturday ride then because of the weather. Had some great BBQ at Gino's in Milford for lunch. We meet at the UDF at 22/3 and 48 in Mainville on Sunday mornings between 8:00 and 10:00 am and ride some where for breakfast, the time varies on the time of the year and the weather. If any of ya'll want to join us you're more then welcome, just pm me and I'll let you know the time.

Splash

Ok...another Ohio rider here...a bit south of Cleveland.... I bought Gary's bike (he's up in Cleveland...)

anybody else close?.... this state aint' that big...<BG>

Mary

Ok...another Ohio rider here...a bit south of Cleveland.... I bought Gary's bike (he's up in Cleveland...)

Mary
We're probably gonna need an Ohio FJR Riders Summit. Of course, here in Bellefontaine, OH it is the highest point in Ohio...

Don

I live in Indianapolis but do 80% of my riding in the Anthens, OH area (awesome roads) with my dad who lives there...

Mary
Hey ! I'm just West of Medina. If it ever dries out we can go for a ride.

Mike

Sounds good... the sun is actually shining a bit today... but I gotta order the dogbones first... I'm short...sucks... <BG>

Hope the sun is shining tomorrow, I will take that bike out!

at least for a short ride...ummm... short is relative, of course... :rolleyes: :D

Mary

Mary

Hey Krashdragon, I'm just north of you. Drop me a note and lets set up a ride,

Rick M

cool... just let me get this bike lowered a bit first.... but I will take the FJR out tomorrow, if there's any sun....

Rode from Ohio to Virginia to Dallas to Oklahoma to St Louis and back on the Harley... and only had about TWO HOURS of sun the whole trip! Dang rain and cold...

Mary

A late check in here from Elyria on an 03, I see there's several FJRs nearby also spotted a blue one in Killbuck going South on Rt. 60 the other week.

Ohio riders, why doesn't everyone sign up to get their location put on the board map. This way we can see who is close by for a ride. I know there are about four or five of us already on the map. It would be great to see the rest of you on the map. Mentor, Oh here. Also, let see who all is going down to the EOM in Sept. from Ohio. I'm in!!!!!

Hey There, New to Ohio...North Ridgeville...From Chicago.
Where are the ~~~~ roads at?

Best shops for cycle work?

Welcome to the neighbor hood. For maintenance I have had good luck with Kennedy's in Elyria the service Managers Name is Mike. For a ride Rt.83 out of North Ridgeville is not bad the farther south you go the better it gets.

Okay, what's everyone doing this weekend in NE ohio? Lets get together and ride. :yahoo: I'm just north of Medina, so lets pick a spot, meet and ride. ;)