ok, i'll name my fjr, too...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I was sensative and rich.....haha....sorry....caught myself there.

Question is....what did I win? A silent treatment special? A blue light stare? Or, the k-mart..."I have a headache" special? oops....sowwy.....

Hm...where are all the women at when we talk like this?
Probably standing at a distance and shaking their head.

Ding, Ding, Ding... we got a winner!!!

Heidi

My wife this year insisted I spend the money and buy a bike, thinks the name PussyKat is cute and even told me to take the weekend off from honey-do's and go riding........... And she even likes to ride with me sometimes....... life is good.

Good point, maybe I'll name her "Jackie"............................ Thats my wifes name. :D :D :D
... just remember when you're around your in-laws that they'll know what you mean when you say, "I think I'll go ride Jackie for a while." :eek:

YOU do realize your being set up---------don't you?

Hm...where are all the women at when we talk like this?
Probably standing at a distance and shaking their head.

Ding, Ding, Ding... we got a winner!!!

Heidi

My wife this year insisted I spend the money and buy a bike, thinks the name PussyKat is cute and even told me to take the weekend off from honey-do's and go riding........... And she even likes to ride with me sometimes....... life is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Bayou.As in 'blew by you"
dcarver,

I tried that one when I applied for mine here in Florida. I applied for "BLUBYU" for (Blue By You) or "FTLFJR" (Ft. Lauderdale FJR) and the tag I received from Florida DMV was "FTLF JR". I guess the DMV couldn't deal with the mental image of being "blown by you". :eek:

FtLFjr ;)

I call mine "PANDORA"... just open it wide and hell breaks loose... :yahoo:

panwartpbx.jpg

I'm suprised Rad, SkooterG,Iggy & others haven't had a rebuttal for this (those with male names for their mounts) :lol:

Secretly named mine Renee' ,because she was the only ride more fun than my wife. ;)

I just call it feejer around her though.

I'd keep this forum "hush hush" then, if you know what I mean? Renee, huh....like renee zelwegger?

As an odd post script to my comments, 3 days after I posted this my friend Al hooked w/ some really cute chick from Match.com! You guessed it the infamous Renee, if he bangs her,god help him. He better take an energy bar w/ him or something. When I was w/ her it was twice a day MINIMUM I can only imagine what she's like now that she's in her 30's. I guess I can't wear my" I taught your girlfriend that thing you like " t-shirt :eek:

Don't worry,I'm keeping my mouth shut, acting like I vaguely remember her, or her 38c's!!!! It will sure be awkward if he brings her around us when we play softball 'cuz all of us have been hanging around the last 16yrs, so they all remember her. Not sure how he's gonna handle it though my wife will be suprised how everybody seems to know Al's new chick but her. :rolleyes:

Just thought it was weird that this came up after I posted,that's all.

He introduced himself in the showroom, "Yo, I'm Frank, hope ya brought yer checkbook, or I'm stickin' around here". I did, and he didn't. That simple. "Pussykat"??? :unsure:

Edit-little known fact, Russian tradition holds that ships, etc are referred to as "he, him, etc"

Prof Rad

Stuff 101

Latest posts