OK who was the non-ATGATT nerd

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John F

Reaction score
In Oakley yesterday, Silver FJR, shorts, tee shirt and if I remember right a blue helmet. Anyone here want to fess up?

In Oakley yesterday, Silver FJR, shorts, tee shirt and if I remember right a blue helmet. Anyone here want to fess up?
Did the bike have a big ass horn stickin out off the side of it?

Oh, wait, you said he was wearing a helmet...

Nevermind...

:)

Until it's mandatory to wear protective gear -- most U.S. motorcyclists will elect not to do so. :(

(has something to do with cowboys, I think? :huh: )

Meh. Sounds like your average clueless rider. Which has to be 90%++ of all riders.

Tee shirt? Check.

Shorts? Check.

Silver bike? Check.

dwshorts.jpg

Well, it's a theory.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I always get a kick out of the guys I work with on base who pull over as soon as they exit the gate to remove their military required PPE to finish the 10-15 mile commute "in style".

It was that old fecker Michael in disguise.

Normally he rides naked, but he just shaved his ass and thought it was too chilly I guess.

:jester:

Until it's mandatory to wear protective gear -- most U.S. motorcyclists will elect not to do so. :(
Hopefully that never happens!
+1 ... We would all be safer in a Volvo with a roll cage, neck harness.........

Does this mean we should be banned from cycle riding?

( I know I'll get blasted for this, but had to let it fly )

Hey to each their own, that's not why I posted this in the first place. Just want to know who was going the other direction near home styling in their shorts..... :lol: Doesn't seem anyone here wants to fess up, are there those that ride the FJR and are not on the form!? :huh:

I hope who ever it was can take a little grief about their fashion choices...... Is it Friday yet?

Last edited by a moderator: