one-piece suit (for a fat guy)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called CyclePort and talk with them. They have a custom charge for gear but it depends on what they have to do fit you. It is not a blanket $400 charge. The max custom charge on a jacket is $250 and on pants is $150. It is just like a tailor when you buy suit, they charge you for what they have to alter. I found out they are just a few miles away in San Marcos. I have been interested in their gear so i am going to start saving up. I would definitely call them if you are interested in their gear.
Good luck with whatever you choose Yukon. Shiny I don't know what to say to you. I am truly sorry if you were offended. Good luck dude.
No problem, and ditto. Been off the medicine for a couple days, got some sleep, and not as edgy

You might give the guys at Aerostitch a call just for grins. Their stuff is pricy but good. We ran into the sizing end of their business when we went to get my wife a 'Stitch. Unfortunately, they have a multitude of standard options to fit porky guys full framed men (big waist, skinny chest) but nothing to fit somebody that's shaped the other way around :p . So she ended up with something else. But I have seen some fairly huge guys in 'Stitches and I think they can build pretty much anything
This thread has just become worthless without pics.
:punk:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the cycleport stretch kevlar 2 piece zip together. Good stuff, I may not be as big as you but I am packing some grounding weight. That stretch kevlar may be fugly but it IS so comfy. Really good gear is going to cost you but like 4wd in a cage if you need it- it is worth every cent.

I know you meant well, but...

I understand the frustration with people offering to help, But i think Johnny didn't mean anything bad by it.
I think I acknowledged that. The point was not directed at the person, but the condescension, not intended by Johnny, that you and I and others experience constantly. On a better day I may have dulled my tongue and tried to edumicate with some humor. Hijack over. Thanks again for the help Bull.

EDIT: I weighed myself today. Lost another 2 pounds. 39 pounds in 3 months with no support (for once) but with a medication to change the underlying biochemistry issue. Medicine makes me a little edgy sometimes though.

whats the meds???