Opinions please...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added some more black (per one of your comments) to the piece in front of the seat and to the sides of the front fender.

My link

Also I found out the guy that does the wraps did a Bugatti Veyron to look like a GT250. They pretty much sealed the doors to the shop from the time the car got there until it left, and no one other than the 2 guys doing it were allowed in ;-)

Funny stuff. I can't afford to even look at that car!

You can buy these decals for the v-strom already. Maybe they will fit the FJR.

Clicky
I know Jerry at Cyprus. he's a really great guy and a hell of an artist. he did the flames for my DL1000 for me. he can do most any patern you can think of. you supply the art and he can make it. he also has a bunch of stuff he's already made.

i was thinking of getting a set of the hornets he has for my 09. that would look pretty cool.

P.

Ok...Now that I'm looking at these from a computer, and smart-assed comments aside, those vinyl coverings are cool. My buddy that had the ST1050 had an "Alien" theme put onto that Triumph, and it looked really good. The awesome thing was when he traded it in, the dealership pulled the decals off and it was back to original condition.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if I could get that same place to make me something cool...Maybe I'll look into it.