Optional Departure point for SFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPRIDER

Reaction score
Anyone going to SFO, that lives closer to Mesquite than Mckinney or just wants to ride a little different route, JHMZ71 and I are going to ride up from the Mesquite area on Thursday around 8am. Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone in the area not wanting to get up an hour earlier just to make it to Mckinney by the 8am departure time. You are welcome to ride with us.

GPrider

Gary :)

Anyone going to SFO, that lives closer to Mesquite than Mckinney or just wants to ride a little different route, JHMZ71 and I are going to ride up from the Mesquite area on Thursday around 8am. Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone in the area not wanting to get up an hour earlier just to make it to Mckinney by the 8am departure time. You are welcome to ride with us.
GPrider

Gary, what time does your group plan on leaving? And from where? Route plan? My wife and I are coming from Flower Mound. Thanks!

Craig Adams

GPrider

Gary, what time does your group plan on leaving? And from where? Route plan? My wife and I are coming from Flower Mound. Thanks!

Craig Adams
Right now we're looking at something around 8am Departure(Give or take a few minutes). I'm thinking the departure point will be the intersection of Beltline and 30. I believe, if I remember right, there is a Shell gas station on one of the corners. That would be a good place to meet if anyone needs to top off their tank before we leave. I'll double check that and make another post when I find out. The route plan right now is I-30 to 24 just past Greenville. North on 24 to Paris. Then 271 to Ft. Smith. Then on into Eureka Springs on one of the various other highways out of there. Hope you come down and ride with us, but isn't the Mckinney departure point closer to you?

GP

GPrider

Craig Adams
Right now we're looking at something around 8am Departure(Give or take a few minutes). I'm thinking the departure point will be the intersection of Beltline and 30. I believe, if I remember right, there is a Shell gas station on one of the corners. That would be a good place to meet if anyone needs to top off their tank before we leave. I'll double check that and make another post when I find out. The route plan right now is I-30 to 24 just past Greenville. North on 24 to Paris. Then 271 to Ft. Smith. Then on into Eureka Springs on one of the various other highways out of there. Hope you come down and ride with us, but isn't the Mckinney departure point closer to you?

GP
The meeting place will be the Shell station on the Southwest corner of Beltline and I-30. 8am to 8:15am. Hope you can make it Craig.

GP

Gracias, GP, you're right - the Mckinney departure is closer for us. Depending on what time we get going we'll either hook up with those guys or slab it to Ark 23 and then take our time to ES.