Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....(And I bet I wear that shirt till it's tatters and rags and nobody else will ever notice.)
Your chiseled pecs. straining against the combed cotton. will distract everyone.

biggrin.gif
In the shuttle ride in the bed of Ray's truck to the cookout, Sac-Mike's thingh was against my leg. Felt chiseled to me....
Mick, this is a pic of a younger and more virile SacramentoMike on the left, before his beard and hair turned gray!

ShowingSomeLove.jpg
Thanks Jefe, that explains a lot. But OM doesn't want you to take this topic off-topic by mentioning or showing chiseled pecs.

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Now you can all suck it! BUT, FWIW, I never would have realized Reuben was spelled wrong. Its a fucked up word anyways.

....(And I bet I wear that shirt till it's tatters and rags and nobody else will ever notice.)
Your chiseled pecs. straining against the combed cotton. will distract everyone.

biggrin.gif
In the shuttle ride in the bed of Ray's truck to the cookout, Sac-Mike's thingh was against my leg. Felt chiseled to me....
Mick, this is a pic of a younger and more virile SacramentoMike on the left, before his beard and hair turned gray!

ShowingSomeLove.jpg
Thanks Jefe, that explains a lot. But OM doesn't want you to take this topic off-topic by mentioning or showing chiseled pecs.
Well ShinyPartsUp what in the Hell are you and I supposed to do, every time we look in our mirrors we see those massive pectorals and big guns!

th_IMG_63131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, should I? Or shouldn't I?

So many questions. Should I stir up the shit or let it lay? Was FJRay trying for the HotRodZilla Misspelled Shirt Award? Is "Reuben" tougher to spell than "Taos?" Which is more serious, misspelling a sandwich, or a city of 5,713 proud residents at last count? ARE the residents of Taos, NM ALL proud? Of WHAT, exactly? And finally, WHY did it take me almost two weeks to notice this? Old age? Hmmmm

YOU decide. (Not about that last question. That one's too easy.)

motorcyclecopy.jpg

SWFOGSept172010235-2.jpg

swfog10.jpg

Just in case anybody gives a shit.

I did some checking around and found that either spelling Reu or Rue is considered correct so I will quit losing sleep over it. :p :lol:

I did some checking around and found that either spelling Reu or Rue is considered correct so I will quit losing sleep over it. :p :lol:
Looking through old posts, I noticed you first posted the image for this design on July 11, so if nobody (including me) noticed it since then, guess it couldn't have been too critical anyway. Sorry you lost sleep. Shoot, if only it could have made us lose weight. :lol:

Well I can say that I didn't design the art but should have done a better job of proof reading it. Oh well shit happens :lol:
Hey, it is an old FJR Forum Heritage and Tradition: Toas, Rueben and I'm thinking of putting Maob, Utah on the FODS shirts! It was tasty, no matter how it was spelt! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
To be accurate, Don, you should make it Moob, Utah, on the FODS shirts.

Well I can say that I didn't design the art but should have done a better job of proof reading it. Oh well shit happens :lol:
Hey, it is an old FJR Forum Heritage and Tradition: Toas, Rueben and I'm thinking of putting Maob, Utah on the FODS shirts! It was tasty, no matter how it was spelt! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
My Fantastically Fine FJR Friends, this is exactly why our Geekster is truly the "Albert Einstein" or "Stephen Hawking" of our Forum! Moob it is, Ladies and Gentleman! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

My Fantastically Fine FJR Friends, this is exactly why our Geekster is truly the "Albert Einstein" or "Stephen Hawking" of our Forum! Moob it is, Ladies and Gentleman! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Makes me want to go just for a MOOBS shirt! Brilliant!! It would look perfect on BeemerDonS' sculptured pecs.

Back on topic for the last time.

We ended up with a little left over on shirts and BBQ so I was able to give 125.00 to the local food bank. Good job and thanks to all that were here. We may think about it next year but step it up a bit for more fun. :yahoo:

We ended up with a little left over on shirts and BBQ so I was able to give 125.00 to the local food bank. Good job and thanks to all that were here. We may think about it next year but step it up a bit for more fun. :yahoo:
Well done Ray!

Looking forward to next year's run to La Pine. :)

--G

Very nice indeed! Good on you Ray, I can imagine the entertainment if Richard is in charge :eek:

Very nice indeed! Good on you Ray, I can imagine the entertainment if Richard is in charge :eek:

My oldest daughter was doing a good job of keeping him entertained :D He liked the twins :rolleyes:

Oh, sure, Ray, you just HAD to go there, eh?

Man o Man tho, Ray and family did a spectacular job of this gig! :yahoo: