Oreygun

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to try my hand at a live RR. It'll probably suck since I'm a CBAR tm and prezident and will be stopping every 50 miles or so, in hope of finding things worthwhile.. :****:

My SpotWalla I think it's working now. If not, I'll link the SPOT page. More later. Got to get packing, lots of loose work/personal ends to attend to.

..but, by this time mananna, I'll be far, far, faaar away from Kreston, Kali - like maybe even Salinas! :rofl:

Thanks, SportsGuy!

I get to go Riding

I get to go Riding!

neener neener neener :cap:

While you're at work working..

I get to go Riding

I get to go Riding!

oh, I think you get the idea!

:yahoo:

(how bad IS it, when a forced march up I5 is the highlight?)

then again,

I get to go Riding

I get to go Riding!

Hugs n Kisses :****:

Not off to an auspicious start.. picked up a migraine at 1000, and now a late meeting. But I'm going. Will stop if I feel unfit to ride. Woot Woot!

Don, If you decide to ride on the "good" side of the valley and need a place to rest your migrane give me a call. Enjoy the ride and holler if you decide to run 99 or better yet 49 on the way home, I need an excuse not to work!

Not off to an auspicious start.. picked up a migraine at 1000, and now a late meeting. But I'm going. Will stop if I feel unfit to ride. Woot Woot!
Don, very sorry to hear about your migraine headache, nothing worse than that! You may want to stop at Denny's and have a cheeseburger, it'll make you feel lots better. Have fun on your OR trip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, very sorry to hear about your migraine headache, nothing worse than that! You may want to stop at Denny's and have a cheeseburger, it'll make you feel lots better. Have fun on your OR trip!
Yep...that's a sure fire cure Don. Works for me everytime. :lol:

hMM... trade the migraine in for the shits... which is worse on a long MC trip??? :lol2: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could worry about my Dad. He's been gone over 10 years now. Enjoy your time together, even if it seems a bit weird now.

I'm guessing that you "migraine" might have been C2H5OH induced? If so, yeah, the greasy cheeseburger and Vitamin I is the sure fire cure.

Ride safe buddy...

Hope you're able to make the ride Carver. Stay away from Denny's :bad: though...Between rain drops, it's great weather and mild up here in the PNW, you couldn't have picked a better week.

--G

LOL, great comments one and all! I'm in Corning, just south of Redding. Lots of rain before, through and after Sacramento. The migraine started fading right about Sactown and the vision/hearing/weirdness is now gone. I'm off for some Mexican food and a cerveza! Will post pix in a bit.