Orlando Gun Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phlash

Reaction score
OK.. Which one of you was at the Gun Show in Orlando today?

I saw a blue FJR there, near the ticket booth!

I would have rode mine, but I brought my nephew (whose mom won't let him ride with me)...

Was that you RadioHowie?

Your nephew's mom was too scared of what could happen on a motorcycle with ya, but let you take him to a freaking GUN SHOW????

Everybody's been telling me than now Florida has as many nuts if not more than Texas.....

Now I believe it.....

She lets me take him shooting at the gun range, too....
Well, shooting is safer than motorcycling. After all, you don't have to deal with people talking on the phone while shooting, etc.

She lets me take him shooting at the gun range, too....
Well, shooting is safer than motorcycling. After all, you don't have to deal with people talking on the phone while shooting, etc.
Never know anybody who's even been shot by a motorcycle.........I can't even get mine to start most of the time......

That's why I'm getting a new one.....

Check out Air Rifles if you want to do some kewl shooting....go to www.straightshooters.com and check out the Theoben Eliminator Air Rifle....They are handmade in England.....I got one from straightshooters with a Weaver Scope to take care of my squirrel problem....And now there ain't a squirrel within a couple of hundred yards of my house. And I live in wooded creek area in the middle of 5,000,000 stinking people....and not one neighbor has ever heard a thing...

Learning to shot a high Grade Air rifle not only requires more skill making Air Rifle shooters much better marksmen than rim fire shooters, but air rifles are much more fun since they can be shot in your backyard on a daily basis. And since high grade 20. cal pellets are $8 box for a box of 500, from a cost stand point it sure beats the hell out of the cost of gas having to drive out to a gun range, muchless the cost of rim fire ammo...

I love my Theoben...........so will your kids