OUCH!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, looks about right for Capoeira fighting.

They offered that "martial" art as an extra-curricular activity in my daughter's school. It didn't last long because the kids got tired of the teacher focusing on the music side of it instead of the fighting aspects. :lol:

From Wiki

"A capoeira "fight" is one that implies that the purpose is a pretend cockfight, whereby men participate to show off their skills rather than fighting to actually kill or harm an opponent. Though this gymnastic, almost dance-like, display can appear to be a fight, participants are expected to restrain themselves from inflicting grievous harm upon one another."

I guess somebody forgot to explain the rules! :D

I couldn't remember the name of the movie, but I remember it was great when I was in college, and had about 6 beers in me before we started watching it.

I couldn't remember the name of the movie, but I remember it was great when I was in college, and had about 6 beers in me before we started watching it.
I bet I've watched it 5 times today.

Makes me laugh every time! :thumbsup:

I'll hav'ta look for the movie...

I know Capoeira is a legitimate fighting style, but it didn't work out to well for this guy.

In the left corner, fighting in the white trunks we have HARLEEYYYYYYY. In the right corner , fighting in the dark trunks, we have FFFFEEEEEEEJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR.

OMG that was freakin hilarious!

Definitely getting sent to all my UFC fan friends.

I love how the soon-to-be-victor is motioning the ref as if to say "C'mon, c'mon... Let's end this!"