Our FJR Is In A Battle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone really give a rats ass whether the FJR wins or not? I mean, come on.... :rolleyes:
No, I really don't care if it wins on STN or not. I know what I'm riding is the best for me and that is all that matters.

But, and you knew there was going to be a but; it is fun watching the dog pile taking place on the STN site. It has really stirred up the place. :rolleyes: I'm not sure STN has had so many new members sign up in a single day.

You're a bad person, TWN.

Indeed. Part of the reason I just lurk over there. Lots of good info, but... ;)
Basco says...

"Vote for your favorite. Apparently some FJR member here recruited posts. Votes will be counted by posting only. CLEARLY vote for your favorite so I have no doubt who you voted for. Votes after the scheduled time are not counted. Votes from posters who registered on or after March 10, 2007 will not be counted.

I tried to make this as fair as possible and seeing that I have a Sprint, I think this is the best way."

Bad Barney, bad!! :lol:
Shit, they actually made me feel bad for dicking up their poll. I did extend my regrets, not that it will matter much. ****, I'm getting soft in my old(er) age. I guess I should consider turning in my AAUA (Amalgamated Assholes Union of America) card.

Shit, they actually made me feel bad for dicking up their poll. I did extend my regrets, not that it will matter much. ****, I'm getting soft in my old(er) age. I guess I should consider turning in my AAUA (Amalgamated Assholes Union of America) card.

Nah, anybody with more than 6000 posts is a lifetime member :p

Shit Nut I thought you were the No 1 Card holder of this illustrious orginisation? :blink:

Now I am going to specifically turn up to WFO with a can of this for TWN

Chris

Spotted_Dick-640x480.jpg

I don't personally give a shit if the FJR wins on STN or not...

As for the rules, "If you aint cheatin you aint trying".

And if the FJR is really disqualified, then what's the other saying?

"F*ckem and feed em fish heads"

Shit Nut I thought you were the No 1 Card holder of this illustrious orginisation? :blink:
Nope. No. 2. Some thicked-necked, bruiser from Oz beat me to the first meeting by 10 seconds and bitch slapped the little old lady doing the sign-ins to get the first card. He's my hero! :wub:

Nope. No. 2. Some thicked-necked, bruiser from Oz beat me to the first meeting by 10 seconds and bitch slapped the little old lady doing the sign-ins to get the first card. He's my hero! :wub:

I'm one of a few folks that has owned both an '06 Sprint St and '05 FJR. Frankly I've always been surprised the Sprint St and FJR are lumped together. They are very different bikes.

The Sprint is a heavy sport bike with touring capabilities. The FJR is a light tourer with sporting capabilities.

Remember my sig line:

Win if you can, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat!

And like I posted over THERE:

we are all registered members now, so we'll just f-up next years poll instead :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if anybody is seriously looking to find out what is the most popular bike, a more accurate count would come from sales or registration figures.
Still like that Speed Triple, though. I wonder if I could convince my wife that she needs a new bike..... ;)
She might like an America or SpeedMaster..... I have a SM... nice little bike after you take off all the pollution garbage.... and yeah, I got the wink...<G>

It's totally unlike the FJR, which is why I bought it...

Mary

Remember my sig line:

we are all registered members now, so we'll just f-up next years poll instead :p
That's right, we are registered now and we will be back over there next year. :angry:

As you may know, I do some lurking over at ST.n and they've been having a March Madness Battle of the Bikes.
Final round is the FJR v. Triumph Sprint ST. We've whooped all comers so far, but we're losing right now and your vote counts! Don't let us fall from the mountaintop!

VOTE!
Come on guys, don't quit know. Keep bugging them because it sure has started a dogpile.

Remember my sig line:

That's right, we are registered now and we will be back over there next year. :angry:
If they actually did this again next year I'd say they are gluttons for punishment. :assassin:

SilverBullet - did you ever update your vote?

March Madness FINAL ROUND - Triumph Sprint ST vs Yamaha FJR « on: March 26, 2007, 04:37:03 pm »Vote for your favorite. Apparently some FJR member here recruited posts. Votes will be counted by posting only. CLEARLY vote for your favorite so I have no doubt who you voted for. Votes after the scheduled time are not counted. Votes from posters who registered on or after March 10, 2007 will not be counted.

I tried to make this as fair as possible and seeing that I have a Sprint, I think this is the best way.

UPDATE

SO FAR (about 8pm, 3/28) THE COUNT IS THIS:

SPRINT ST - 42

FJR 1300 - 53

POSTS THAT ARE NOT CLEAR NEED TO VOTE CLEARLY, POSTS THAT ARE IN QUESTION ARE:

sprint_st (vote you favorite instead of complaining about the poll)

ctfz1

Guy

Scoop

silverbullet

Yes. I had voted long before the flap all started, but since that doesn't count anymore, I did the written vote last night as well. Geeeeze, what a riot that whole thing is. :rolleyes: