Out with the 2009, In with the 2013.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevec677

Reaction score
Yesterday I picked up #269 in Albany, NY. Phibb's Motorsports was great to deal with. I also heard that someone from the forum was checking out my bike before I picked it up. Was it you?

009_zps4cb14503.jpg

001_zps4ebd197f-1_zps63bd3bd7.jpg

It was indeed us. Iris to be specific. Hope your phone and address are unlisted
laugh.png

Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Love it. The heated grips were a huge plus yesterday. High of 38, low of 32. Ionbeam you came all they way from NH yesterday? You must have been frozen.

Thanks. Love it. The heated grips were a huge plus yesterday. High of 38, low of 32. Ionbeam you came all they way from NH yesterday? You must have been frozen.
It was us The Forum that was there, your neighbor Iris (and I assume Zooom) from Albany and she shared with us. Wish it was me with cash in hand! I'm on board for the Gen III but may hold out until '14 and see if we get electronic suspension and a 112 mph cruise.

Congrats!! Winter's coming, so you'll be able to farkel it without having to rush to get the bike back together to go out riding..

Dang... I have a 09 and I was just convincing myself that it is recent enough to not justify changing it for a 2013... Now you go do that. Geeze.....
nono.gif

Yes, it was me. I only took it for a short test drive
bike.gif
..................kidding of course.

It's a really nice bike. Congratulations on your purchase. I agree, Phibb's are good peeps.

Congrats on the beautiful new ride! Wish I could sneaked a ride on my 13 before the Blizzard begins tonight. You absolutely will not be able to get enough of it.

Hey shewstring, You can keep that snow out there, no need to send it to us in New York when you are done with it. The last few years I've been able to get a Christmas Day ride in and I'm not sure if the Gen 3 came with snow tires.
rolleyes.gif

I have 210 miles on mine and hope to get some cold miles on her this weekend. I sure would like to get the first oil change in before the snow falls. George

Steve,

Congrats on the new Feeg. We"ll have to go for a ride sometime.
Sounds like a good idea. I might have meet you years ago in the parking lot of a Yamaha dealer up near you. I didn't know about the FJR Forum at the time and the guys I was with wanted to get moving, so we didn't talk long. Hopefully we can meet up sometime in 2013.

Steve,

Congrats on the new Feeg. We"ll have to go for a ride sometime.
Sounds like a good idea. I might have meet you years ago in the parking lot of a Yamaha dealer up near you. I didn't know about the FJR Forum at the time and the guys I was with wanted to get moving, so we didn't talk long. Hopefully we can meet up sometime in 2013.
I'll be posting up about the 2013 Cats & Dacks ride soon. It'll be June 14 & 15. Maybe see you then.