Out with the 2009, In with the 2013.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living in the East has sure been an eye opener. I bought my 2005 on 12/2/2010 with 6500 miles on it. In two weeks in CA I rode it 1800 miles in order to register it with more than the minimum mileage. No way could I have gotten those miles here in PA.

Congrats on the new bike. Very tempting, and a new 2014 might be in order to reward myself for the now missing personal time. Why is it that we seem to have either have money or time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that we seem to have either have money or time?

When I find the guy that made this stupid 'rule' I am going to punch him in the face!
grrr.gif
fuk.gif

Well, I am still looking for a report on a comparison between the '13 and the '09! Go ahead and make us jealous!!
no.gif

Granger

Well, I am still looking for a report on a comparison between the '13 and the '09! Go ahead and make us jealous!!
no.gif

Granger

I'll take care of that for ya........... The 09 is a POS Gen II, and the '13 is a Super-Duper POS Gen III.
yes.gif

You're welcome.
bye.gif

Congrats on the new bike. Very tempting, and a new 2014 might be in order to reward myself for the now missing personal time. Why is it that we seem to have either have money or time?
I think I get it...