Passenger peg extenders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sml-27

Reaction score
I need pictures of people who have put on the passenger peg extenders, I know there are a few different companies that make these, who makes the best? and how much are they? Are they worth the money you spent? This is for an 05 FJR

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a nice set of rear lowers on mine but not sure of make and no close ups yet but will try to remidy that tomarrow.

I have the BikeJohnny lowered passenger pegs on the bike like ionbeam. I picked them up on this site used. My wife is about 5'10" and mostly leg (no ODOT you cannot see a picture!) and says they help.

Toecutter how are they in the turns? do they stick out real far? does the passsenger get much heat from the exhaust? There alot cheaper than the bikerjohnny ones, how do they differ from them.

I have a set I will sell you, don't remember what I paid but will sell for 1/2 list price delivered in USA. When we had custom seat made we raised her saddle up an inch and then they were too long. PM me if interested. Fred Jr.

I have a set I will sell you, don't remember what I paid but will sell for 1/2 list price delivered in USA. When we had custom seat made we raised her saddle up an inch and then they were too long. PM me if interested. Fred Jr.
Juniorfjr

I will take the passenger lowering pegs if still available...Will they fir a 2007...Thanks..

Shayne