Passenger Seat Bag Recommendations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+3 on Motofizz (medium).

Never had a problem with rain, even without the rain cover. The rain cover, BTW, is worthless - I used it once, and it was wet on the inside of the cover (but the inside of the Motofizz remained dry).

+4 on Motofizz (medium).

2538787118_410e3343ee_z.jpg

:yahoo:

I 2 vote for the Motofizz-large. I went with a forum recommend and almost did not get as supplier either does not stock many or too early in the year? I might go with the medium size but am a packrat deluxe so went with the large. I took a trip of 1100 miles in 3 days with 850 toting the bag. The bag was not expanded to the sides and had some difficulty getting into the hard bags but not impossible. The bag crowded me some as I had the third bag attached also with a tank bag 19 liter hydro unit. I had the kitchen sink and the shop too so you can see the room in the bag. I cannot vouch for the rain cover as it never attempted to rain.

I broke the bag into mini bags to keep from having too dig much. The bag has a draw string compartment with overlapping flap and place to go up with a waterproof medium sized duffle if so be on the top. It opens on each end to the outside for access with expansion zippers.

I don't have any other seat bag experience just my views on this model.Made in Japan and literature is a little short but quality bag!