• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won this Icon Arakis Jersey at the EOM rally.

It is a 2XL , so much too large for me - should have looked for a better owner at the rally
hehe.gif

Anyway - it's FREE to anyone - local pick up near Harrisonburg, VA or paid postage.

( It is $35 here https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/icon-raiden-arakis-jersey )

I also posted on ADVRider - first come first served.

IMG_20161007_105118427_HDR_zpswcdfcy57.jpg

IMG_20161007_105207432_HDR_zps4yyec5zc.jpg

Thanks, Glen

Duh....If I would have checked the link, I would have answered my own question. I'll take the jersey. PM incoming.

Last edited by a moderator:
In this thread we yakked about earphones. I got the Etymotic MC5's. Good sound but I had to search for different ear pieces that work better for me. So I have for whomever wants them:

- one pair of the frost gray standard triple flange style pieces.

- one pair of the clear large triple flange style pieces. Gone to Tiger_993

- 3 pairs of the large yellow foam style pieces.

How do those yellow foam tips work? They seam too fat to go in the ear.
You squish them by rolling between thumb and finger then insert. They re-expand inside the ear canal.

You gotta have really big ear holes to use the yellow ones. The only reason I got them was b/c the small ones are a bit too small and I couldn't find a medium.

Ok, I can't believe this thread was 5 pages back. It was even hard to find, using a search.

SO, I have a foam Uni filter that has very low miles on it. It's very close to new. It is currently taking up space in my garage. It is clean and dry, yours for shipping, if you want it. I think I even have filter oil that I'll send with it.

NOTE: A couple times, people have asked about filters, and I offered it to two of you for $20 and you didn't want it. I still have those PMs, so if you post up now that you want it, I'll skip right over you, so don't even try.

I'll take it (If still available). I like a re-useable air filter (and I still have a can of oil from a K&N that was on my 2005).

PM Coming

Thanks, Baz

Ok, I can't believe this thread was 5 pages back. It was even hard to find, using a search.
SO, I have a foam Uni filter that has very low miles on it. It's very close to new. It is currently taking up space in my garage. It is clean and dry, yours for shipping, if you want it. I think I even have filter oil that I'll send with it.

NOTE: A couple times, people have asked about filters, and I offered it to two of you for $20 and you didn't want it. I still have those PMs, so if you post up now that you want it, I'll skip right over you, so don't even try.
Dayum AJ, you need to quit posting while you're on duty.....
rolleyes.gif

I'll take it (If still available). I like a re-useable air filter (and I still have a can of oil from a K&N that was on my 2005).
PM Coming

Thanks, Baz
Blassoff, it is yours. I have your PM. I'll get it from the garage and get it packaged up. I'll return your PM in a few...

Winger, I am looking to keep my FZ1 mirrors. And I need a left side to swap them out before I trade mine in. But I am not at home right now. Can I have first dibs?

Cav

Free to a deserving FJR

Heated gear electrical outlet. Came off of a 2006 I sold last year, this was one of the last remnants.

PM me and i'll ship out in a couple of days.

Baz
IMG_1215_zpslwexgnta.jpg

Sure can Cav. PM me your address and I"'ll ship it out
Got the mirror. Thank you.

On a somewhat related note, the wife asked what was in the box. I did not feel compelled to tell her. I did not want to hear the wrath. She never would have believed me it was free. Despite the fact that she claims many of the items she brings home are "Free". (With additional purchase)

I have a box with 4 OEM fork springs and two OEM fork valves. If anyone wants them, they're yours for shipping. If no.one wants them in a week or two, they'll go to recycling.

AJ, if those valves will work on a GenI, my son wants them. PM sent

< edit: nope, different part call out >

AJ, if those valves will work on a GenI, my son wants them. PM sent
< edit: nope, different part call out >
I don't know if they're the same part with a different number, or a truly different part. Thought they were the same. Any fork gurus know the answer?

HotRod, I'm interested in those too.

I'm rebuilding the front forks on my 2007 gen 2 this spring. It's obviously never been done.

Latest posts