Pelican type top case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is your budget on this Pelican™ mount project?

I like the T slot brackets, but unless you've got a Bridgeport in your garage, it'll be a little expensive.

This is way to late to help probably, but maybe someone else can use it: Here's an online discount place for Pelican stuff, https://www.all-pelican-cases-4-less.com/de...lican_1550.html

You can even buy them without foam to save $$.

I'm looking to do this with the model 1510 which is a little taller, but doesn't stick out the back as far and should, in theory offer less weight leverage on the subframe. This model comes with airport style wheels and extender handle which I wouldn't need and would remove to save weight and size. Once I get the case I'm going to go to a bunch of luggage shops til i find a duffel that fits well, leave the case on the bike and just pull out the duffel for transport.

Some other less expensive similar cases are at the photographic supplier Calumet. They look every bit as strong. www.calumetphoto.com look under "cases".

Chris

Latest posts