Periodic Maintenance Schedule

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjd

Reaction score
Went to FJR1300.info to print out a periodic maintenance schedule and I keep getting one of 2 sites -- Great Pacific Northwest Dryside Gather or another of Marc Lewis' web sites. Been clicking the link for about a week. Eventually found the site at:

FJR1300

Last edited by a moderator:
Was not clear enough on my orinal post. I'm getting the problem when I click the link. Also if I just type FJR1300.info into a browser get the same problem.
Yeah, I experienced the same problem about a week ago. I figured HMarc had shut down the site. Weird.

Was not clear enough on my orinal post. I'm getting the problem when I click the link. Also if I just type FJR1300.info into a browser get the same problem.
Yeah, I experienced the same problem about a week ago. I figured HMarc had shut down the site. Weird.
HMarc had a note that the site was hacked on approximately April 20th. Expected to have it back up in a week or so. Site's back up now...there's a wealth of info there, glad to have it back!

--G

I don't think I do, though I have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Purdue '88. I've been riding for 54 years now, raced RMs in the '80s and have always done my own auto and motorcycle maintenance. But your jackass comment comes with some very low level appreciation. I'm thinking the marketing and business units put their hands in this to maximize money the dealerships can make by more frequent visits to their service departments. Sound reasonable?

Last edited: