Pic of a place U rode to in 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusorelius

Reaction score
Whats your favorite Pic of a place you rode to in 2013? I have a few but this one is the most awesome to me. Crater Lake Oregon in Sept.

9844756105_b644993248_c.jpg

First ride over the Mountains on my new (3 months old anyway) FJR , at Caples lake looking back in the direction of Kirkwood - Love the Heated grips !

DSC00523.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an excellent thread! Thanks Marcus.

It was harder than I thought to pic just one. I'm gonna mess it up for everybody.

This was Pop in front of The Palisade on Hwy 141 in SW Colorado:

This is the one that represents to me all that is great and wonderful on this forum. As most of you know, this bike belongs to a friend.

Gotta agree with Redfish, even with the limited amount of riding I was able to do, one is gonna be difficult. I kinda liked this one, though, sunrise over the Pisgah forest, as seen from my room at the Pisgah Inn, mile 408 on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

DSC00321.JPG

IMG_1984_zps8032e0bf.jpg

The Hippo at Craters of the Moon National Monument in Idaho, well worth the time to get there.

Stopped by in Sept. after the Ruben Run on my way to Minnesota for a family visit.

Day%206-51-L.jpg

Arches National Park, Utah on the Moab FODS trip.

Day%206-15-L.jpg

Chicken Corner, Moab UT. The FJR might not make it there since you have to make the corner.....

Day%206-11-L.jpg

Early morning solo hot lap on Bear's tooth Pass from Red Lodge and back before the wife was up and moving.

Not good at picking favorites...

4 days of riding New England dirt roads starting in Hancock NH up to the Canadian Border in Derby VT, then back south through Vermont to Massachusetts on the Puppy Dog Route. Here's four of us up on one of the mountain gaps we passed over.

IMG_1432.jpg

Screaming Heads outside Burks Falls Ontario

IMG_1710.jpg

Smugglers Notch during NERDS 3

IMG_2153.jpg