Picking up my FJR tomorrow

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Corey, I assume that you now have your bike in the garage. That will make the winter pass easier, every once in awhile you can go out and look at it and dream of all the trips you are going to take come spring.
Congrats.

Mac
Unfortunetely, my garage is full of crap so I am storing it at my mother's (on 2 miles away). I made a deal with my wife I would lose 30 pounds before I bought one but the deal was so good that I convinced her to buy it now and I won't ride it until I lose the 30 pounds. Its been one week and I am 25% of the way there. It's a easy thing to do when you have a goal as sweet as a FJR! I plan to farkle away as much as I can afford this winter. What, if anything, have you done to your 07? I am thinking heated grips, possibly wee storm hand protectors, TM's, frame sliders, wiring for zumo and radar, blue sea fuse box, seat and probably taller windshield. I like to run some rallies and the Capefear 1000 is the 3rd week of April and I want to get my bike ready for that, if possible.

Corey

I have added the following farkles to my 07.

Cee Bailey windshield with a flip

Sliders

fender extender

grip puppies

Cruise control

Givi top box with lights

Powerlet , for heated clothing/Battery tender

Ram mount for GPS

I also bought all the tools needed to do Throttle bodie sync. and a tire changer so I don't have to go back to the dealer for normal maintenance.

Mac