PNW Spring 2010 - Tech Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auburn

Reaction score
Time for the Spring gathering, bench racing and tech day.

Saturday March 27th at my house again. (If you haven't been here, PM me and I'll send you the address) Starting at 9 AM going until 5 PM.

Try to keep in mind if you are doing something that takes a lot of time, that it may not be the best place to do it. Some have tried to do a cruise control install for the first time and have not been able to finish.

Topics suggested so far are:

Grounding system - Really want to check where the grounding points are
Tire changes (I have a No-Mar) for those who need to
TBS

Bring pictures and DVD for bench racing in the movie room

If you are traveling some distance and need a place to stay, I can accomodate up to 4 in the RV. Or there are motels about 5 miles away. Please RSVP if you want to stay here.

Lunch the same as before - pizza and soda (please donate $5 to the cause), bring your own beverages for stronger stuff.

Campers:

Bikerskier

Attendees:

AuburnFJR & Mrs.

Niehart

Curly Joe

Happy Puppy

DA Brit & Mrs.

Beamer Reamer & Mrs.

Mount Rainier

Duster19

FJR13k

escapefjrtist

wingshot

bikerskier

Hudson

Panman

Ahchiu

Harald

Crupplet

Sportsguy

Stephen

JamesW

Barabus (& Mrs.?)

Laz007

TailWalk

zephyrsix

hammerhead

roaddog

BBQ (?)

andromedusa

phlick

JayH

dabayliner

juniorfjr

Original Carl & Mrs.

Jason Whitticar

saread

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if Brodie has his grounding harness completed we can have a well grounded meeting :rolleyes: I have 2 great DVD's I will bring One Crazy Ride and Riding Solo To The Top Of The World

Bryan

Enjoyed meeting everyone last time, so put down for two more here .... perhaps the Mrs will ride there on her own bike, who knows.

DB

dibs on a spot to snore!

I have a couple motorcycle dvd's I'll bring along

Put me in, but I'll have to double check my schedule as we get closer.

I would love to put in my new HID lights (if I have them by then or haven't already tried it at home). I also need to replace the 4 instrument panel bulbs (one is out). If, I don't have anything to do, I'll come over to lend a hand and BS with you all.

I sure hope this works out for me.

Dave

Let me check my PNW social calender...

Everyone who's anyone says this is the must-do event for Spring 2010.

I must be there.

Without an invite I'll have to get past the white-house like security...I hear it can be done.

ah, heck *rolling up sleeves* count me in for the day. :yahoo: I'll be happy to pitch in for TBS'ssss and help'n out where I can. Thanks for hosting this again Auburn!

--G

Unfortunately that is the start of spring break this year and we will be down at the dunes with my other power toys. These are great opportunities to learn and BS. Have fun.

twist my arm... count me in. Mother Nature will decide form of transportation.

If she cooperates, I would be interested in a TBS... I may also bring a tire or two to change.

As always, anyone from the east side want to meet in Cle Ellum for breakfast let me know.

twist my arm... count me in. Mother Nature will decide form of transportation.
If she cooperates, I would be interested in a TBS... I may also bring a tire or two to change.

As always, anyone from the east side want to meet in Cle Ellum for breakfast let me know.

Brian,

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make this one. Only thing stoppig me this time will be the weather. Wife has given me the go and I have NO baseball this weekend for once. :) So, I'm in to meet you this year in Cle Ellum.

Dave

I should be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I got one of those new fangled stem nut bolts for anyone who needs to tighten their steering stem.

If the winged cigar maker lets me out of my hole I'll be down. Always willing to miss-advise, bench race and lend a hand.

I'm in, I may ride the R6 and get my new skins on and do the social and helping hands route this time. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

The wife (who BTW passed the MSF class 2 days ago and will have her MC endorsement this afternoon :yahoo: ) has a party planned at our house that day, but hasn't told me what time. Hopefully it'll be afternoon or evening, in which case I can drop by for at least a little bit. I guess that makes me a definite maybe?!

Hi Bryan,

Great timing, count me in!!! I already have my new PR2 back tire here that I'll strap on the back of my bike for the trip up, and I also bought a couple of the short valve stems from Kurvey Girl to go with the tire and eventually the new front once that's worn.

Can't wait to see you up there! Also sent you a PM to get your address.

Thanks!