PNW Spring 2010 - Tech Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
barb said:
chick drinks............................IN!
oh wait...that has tekillya, nevermind :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for all that are coming to the tech meet.

Has anyone taking the nose off of their Gen I? I'm still planning on coming over and was wondering how long you all think it will take to remove all the plastic to get to the instrument panel to replace bulbs and to add a HID kit?

I have removed both side fairings and all the A, B, C, and D pieces, but not the front end.

I'm thinking of heading over Friday to get started early, but if you think this can be done in the day's tech with YOUR help. :) Let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

Does tequila mean we'll see 'bewbies'?

I like 'bewbies'! :wub:

Question for all that are coming to the tech meet.
Has anyone taking the nose off of their Gen I? I'm still planning on coming over and was wondering how long you all think it will take to remove all the plastic to get to the instrument panel to replace bulbs and to add a HID kit?

I have removed both side fairings and all the A, B, C, and D pieces, but not the front end.

I'm thinking of heading over Friday to get started early, but if you think this can be done in the day's tech with YOUR help. :) Let me know.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave,

I have taken a Gen2 front apart I'm sure Gen1 is close to the same, di you have a shop manual? I'm getting tires put on my R6 @ the tech meet so I should have time to help you.

After being completely spoiled at the last Tech Meet I am sort of partial to:

Breakfast with coffee

mid morning snack and beverage

lunch (pizza)with beverage

pie and ice cream with beverage

and ...

I'm getting tires put on my R6 @ the tech meet so I should have time to help you.
TARGET!

At least we know who's riding the girls bike this time... :D
Yea, but it's a fast girly bike and a blast to ride :rolleyes:
Can someone bring some coolers for Marcus. he'll be the one in the tutu... ;)

...and, just curious here as I'm sure I'll get dogpiled, but... do we consider vegetarians?

I'm getting tires put on my R6 @ the tech meet so I should have time to help you.
TARGET!

Yea, but it's a fast girly bike and a blast to ride :rolleyes:
Can someone bring some coolers for Marcus. he'll be the one in the tutu... ;)

...and, just curious here as I'm sure I'll get dogpiled, but... do we consider vegetarians?
I'll be in the PINK leather tutu with knee pucks, but you will be eating tofu and washing it down with wheat grass juice...yummy, BTW I drink wine coolers, Bartel and James

After being completely spoiled at the last Tech Meet I am sort of partial to:Breakfast with coffee

mid morning snack and beverage

lunch (pizza)with beverage

pie and ice cream with beverage

and ...
Make that two of us are spoiled.........................................

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

and no.

unless there's bewbies involved............................... :clapping:

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

and no.

unless there's bewbies involved............................... :clapping:
And NO!
Well, I guess that rules out my wife attending then. :(
I guess we could make an exception :p
1/2 a pizza as veg, with no onions - that's all we need, I swear!

I mean, the pie needs no alterations - those were perfect just as they were!

so....are bewbies allowed, or not? Cuz iffin they ain't, I guess I gotta stay home :(

TARGET!

Duane, I'll be riding the Husky down, to install some heated grips. Top speed with the current 13 tooth sprocket is about 50 mph, in 6th gear.

So, you should be able to keep up if I keep her in 5th.

OH, SNAP!!