• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Possible Russell Day Long Group Buy 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received delivery confirmation from USPS that my stock seats were delivered to Russell at 12:10pm today! My build date is Jan 16, so they arrived with time to spare. If Russell is caught-up/on schedule I should have my new seats back by the end of January. I'll post some picks when I get them back.

Mine has been great so far! I haven't been on it more than an hour at a time yet, that will change this weekend.

I got my order in pretty early that morning but I haven't heard anything yet from them. I have been so busy at work this last week I didn't get a chance to call them to find out when I am scheduled. Other people have heard back from them?
I felt I needed to add an update to this. I called, found my date was "that day"! I was told not to worry and get my seat sent in. They turned it around and I received it back on Dec 24th!!

Nice Christmas gift
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator: