Post a Pic of Your Happy Place

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, are any of you other exhibitionists bringing any of the attractive subjects to a gathering, such as WFO, to be publicly ogled by the eyes of hundreds of FJR pervs? I'm pretty sure I'll be without pillion at this year's gathering. The only reason Eve showed up in Reno is because she caged it up alone to meet me.

Also, does the subject have any idea of how many times her picture has been posted on the internet by now? I'm thinking it isn't confined to this site. It's a much smaller world than one would think, thanks in much to the world wide web. I certainly hope she suffers no negative backlash as a result, like with co-workers or others in acquaintance. On the other hand, it could open up doors to some very lucrative opportunities in the realm of female exploitation.

I have other pics of my favorite happy place, but discretion prohibits me from sharing. YMMV, but good on ya for going there. :good:

Okay, she would not even think of allowing me to do anything close to Keith's. Besides, I doubt even PhotoShop would make my pic rival Keith's. :)

But in an effort to clean up this thread, and please no reposting of the turd!...

My Happy Place, Part-2:

844-LX1W4409.jpg

Yeeehaa! Now that looks like fun!

My happy place = any road that allows this. It can't compete with kiethaba, & it's but pre-FJR. Credit for this pic goes to killboy.com, taken in October '05, 2 weeks before I left for Iraq. No more scraping of frame or exhaust (footpegs are still fair game) courtesy of Yamaha...

sparkitup.jpg

Ok here's me stealing a glance at my blue rocket at my happy place

DSC00956.jpg

When I turn around I see this. My happy place.

CabinJanuary2006002.jpg

When I go 2 miles down the hill I see this happy place.

DSC00961.jpg

Used to be here...

captivaisland_460.jpg

but like all things, progress happens, and I'll have to find another place.

Sis, them FJR forum boys wunna see a picture of yerr booty. Waits until I posts up a picture of grammy, woooo-eeee she's a looker in that there thong!
Priceless Dude! I'm spewing coffee. Wait a minute, the sun is still shining bright. I gotta ride the FJR to the family reunion today so that I can pick up a new girlfriend.
How'd you do?

jim

Hey Scab... here's a perfect opportunity to post up some more of your college "Girls Gone Mild" pics. :rolleyes:

Sis, them FJR forum boys wunna see a picture of yerr booty. Waits until I posts up a picture of grammy, woooo-eeee she's a looker in that there thong!
Gramma! Gramma!, Gramma! :rolleyes:

Oh wait!

Sis! Sis! Sis!!!!!
Hi, aunt mama and uncle daddy!

Hey Scab... here's a perfect opportunity to post up some more of your college "Girls Gone Mild" pics. :rolleyes:
I got to get back to work. Been out a few days carrying the wife to Dr. appts.

Doh...

Frankly, I'd rather be "here" at my destination but.... getting "here" is more than half the fun!

TheGlassFireFJR.jpg

Do, re, mi, fa, so, la, tiiiii...doh! :dirol:

OV you wrote:

Look at that! Is that a furnace, or glory hole behind the bike?

Yes, there is one of each! The one that's lit behind the FJR is the furnace, it's electric.

Just another one of those road side attractions. You and Shari come on down and take yourself a gather!

Picture of my happy place.........

let's see .... the FJR is crammed into the shed so tight I can't believe I didn't scrap the shit out of it getting it in there, and it's 20 below zero. Every time I go to look at it I get depressed. :cray:

..... the wife's going through "the change", and I've been out of work for 4 months - we're driving each other crazy :angry:

.... I've had plenty of great rides, but my favorite is always the one I'm on (as long as I've never been on it before). As far as pictures go, I usually get a few shots of the first half a dozen stops, but I forget all about the camera as soon as I get "in the zone". I've travelled through some of the most spectacular scenery in North America, and all I've got to show for it is bugs all over my teeth and a bunch of credit card receipts. :D

Chris

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I take issue with the title referring to the "Blue Rocket Ship". Only one model year was blue and this thread is insensitive to the majority of the forum. :tomato: :stunned: