Post a Pic of Your Happy Place

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I take issue with the title referring to the "Blue Rocket Ship".
Would you prefer purple helmeted warrior? Oh, bikes....Now I get it.

You cheap bastage! Just imagine how good she would make a new kitchen look!
New? I still have 27 years of payments left on the old (15 years) one. We gots the cool Stainless coffee maker & bean grinder, dishwasher, toaster oven and stove, as well as a recently added Sony under cabinet CD/Radio. New fridge, counter tops, slap some paint on those hideous white cabinets, and Presto!

Here is my happy place, the hardest part is deciding which one to take out for a thrash.

Combined they are just shy of 1300 horsepower.

horsepower.jpg

by the way those two brothers sound and look bitchin,

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my happy place, the hardest part is deciding which one to take out for a thrash.
Combined they are just shy of 1300 horsepower.

horsepower.jpg

by the way those two brothers sound and look bitchin,

R
Niiiiiiiiice....!

[but what are all those shiny things behind your FJR? <_< ]

Jb
not really sure what you mean by shiny things??

R

I'm moving to Kentucky...

+1

Ladies here is my 1st 485 HP (and bout 850 ftlbs)

DodgeForWeb.gif

That kid in the new 350 ZX took it well goin up the ramp to the freeway. I got out of it at bout 110, he finally passed me then. This is my SLOW transport. Here at the FJR hangout we know what my fast one is :yahoo:

Here is my good old 2003 FJR preferred picture:
setecidades_l.jpg

Was taken on winter 2003 ...

More at:

https://pierre.inazores.com/ultimo2003_e.htm
apierre,

It's good to see you over here at the "blue room". I always enjoyed your ride reports and accessory reviews over on fjrowners site. Thanks to you and others (Stef are you out there?) I get to see places and roads I'll probably never get to see in this lifetime. Keep the good stuff comin' !

Been away for awhile and saw this thread. Can anyone PM me the two pic's that caused all the lively conversation so it will all make sense ?

Thingvellir Iceland today and my ZRX 1200S same spot last year...

:yahoo:

(Kawa Man)