Power and torque curve

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH SHIT!

I forgot it was dogpile Friday. Use the search feature, you lazy scum-sucking newbie, and why didn't you read every scrap of information available before posting your beaten-to-death question... :headbonk:

Feejr21 -- Not actually sure where the Friday tradition of abuse originated, but the smilies are supposed to make it all okay... :rolleyes:

OH SHIT!
I forgot it was dogpile Friday. Use the search feature, you lazy scum-sucking newbie, and why didn't you read every scrap of information available before posting your beaten-to-death question... :headbonk:

Feejr21 -- Not actually sure where the Friday tradition of abuse originated, but the smilies are supposed to make it all okay... :rolleyes:
Whoops! Sorry Zeus, didn't mean to offend Mount Olympus...

A newbie oI am but didn't know I was a "lazy scum-sucking newbie". That a new one. Tradition or not your post smacks or arrogance.

Found the search engine in a couple of previous searches gives a big pile of stuff not all that applicable, I'll look harder next time so as to not upset the forum gods.

A newbie oI am but didn't know I was a "lazy scum-sucking newbie". That a new one. Tradition or not your post smacks or arrogance.

Found the search engine in a couple of previous searches gives a big pile of stuff not all that applicable, I'll look harder next time so as to not upset the forum gods.
He was being sarcastic. I'm not-lighten up or you will feel the wrath of the Friday Dogpile gods-they are constantly on the lookout for fodder.

Last edited by a moderator:

He was being sarcastic. I'm not-lighten up or you will feel the wrath of the Friday Dogpile gods-they are constantly on the lookout for fodder.
No issues, I guess it just took be my surprise

Don't worry about it, just ride it... :rolleyes:
Doesn't the consumate FJR rider ('feejr21'?) need to assimilate the data in those dyno print-outs and ride by keeping the tachometer needle in those certain areas delineated by the dyno results...? :blink: :unsure:
It seems like most riders don't have the balls to even use all of that power...

I guess it is good to know that it is there (POWER) if he/she grows a pair.(BALLS)

Hey welcome newb to DPF (Dog Pile Friday)!

The bike really does have some incredible power. i don't use a ton on mine commuting, but when I need it, it's just a twist of the throttle, and it's gone!

Great bike. ;)